Chapter 9- Sing to Go

OMG!! Last Chapter!!! To all my readers, thank u for reading!!! Love ya all!!!!!! (\^3•/)

-------------------------------------=3

-Rin, Go!!!!

They both start to run as fast as they can, but the bad guys catch on to them easily.

=I told ya! No one will escape Nor the BOSS Nor US!!!!!

~Len, what are we gonna do? They'll follow us Everywhere!!

-I have an idea. Follow my lead.

~Huh? Well, ok.

-Ok, Ok... We'll give up to you, But, only if u win us in a little game...

~Ooooooh, I get where you're going! Good one!

=Well, ok. Let's go! This will be a piece of cake... What's the game?

-You gotta win us at... A singing contest... (Smiles, kinda-almost deviously)

=Well, lets do it!!

-Its setteled then... Rin and the guy on the left will go first.

=Then, go, Io.

The one named Io sang first. Now, it was Rin's turn.

~(Ok, now its my turn. I'll sing... Oh! I'll sing 'Tengaku'...) Ok, its my turn! I'll sing, Tengaku!

-Go Rin!!

Rin sang and, the round was decided. Rin won!!

-Hai, Rin-chan!!!!!!

~Thanks Len, now, its your turn with that guy on the right, huh?

-Yes.

=Grr!! Go, Zone! Try to win this one!!!

Zone sang. Len's turn.

-(Ok, I gotta win this thing! I cant loose to that guy!! I'll sing... 'Super Hero'!!!) Now, my turn.

Len sang. Obviously, Len won.

=Ugh!! Now, my turn!

-Huh? Something's wrong...

The man, leader of the ones who started to follow Rin and Len, smiled deviously. He lifted his hand slowly, in the direction up to his head. He picked a bunch of the hairs in his head, and he let a bunch of blue hairs fall. It was a wig. He took eye contacts to let his deep blue eyes be touched by the light. It was...

-Kaito?!?!?!

=Yes, my dear Rin and Len.

~W-Why are you doing this?!

=Because...

-Kaito, answer!

=Because....... (He falls to the floor...)

-Did he just faint?! Kaito!!

~(Rin goes down to Kaito, wich lays, almost unconcious on the floor) Kaito, are you alright?

=R-Rin, L-Len, Im s-sorry. I refused, but he did s-some-something... I dont remember sin-since then... Go... Get outta he-here!! (He slowly faded)

~Riku... He did this to all of our friends? Luka, Akaito, Kaito, Miku, Hades.... We gotta get outta here!!

-Let's go, Rin!!

It started to rain. Soon, it was raining hard. They walked, through the storm, with hunger, thirst, pain, but they were always together. They soon came to an strange field, in wich you couldn't see a thing, because of the fog that covered the land. The couple kept walking, because they knew they needed to get outta there, and then...