Chapter 5- "We Need to get outta here!!"

-What are you talking about?!?! Is this really true?!?! Then, we need to get outta here!!

~Len!! I knew there was something wrong!! Luka, Akaito, will you be allright??

--Rin, I'm afraid to say we're not... We're not gonna be ok... We made a terrible mistake, but all because we love you both and you'll end up dissapearing!! We're sorry.....

~~Rin, Len, glad we could see you for the last time..... Bye.....

A distortion appeared, more like a black hole and as they cried, both of sadness and hope, Akaito and Luka totally dissapeared.

-Hey, guys!!! Whats happening?!?!

~Nooo!!!! Akaito!!!! Luka!!!!!!! (Hugs Len and stars crying on his shoulder)

- (Crying) We need to get outta here, Rin...... We cant let their sacrifice be in vain!!! We'll show that Riku!!!!!!

~Len.....

-Dont worry, my dear Rin, we'll leave at sunset... (Softly cleans Rin's tears and kisses her softly)

~ (After the kiss, Rin hugs Len and looks at him with her eyes full of sadness and fear) Do you think we'll make it, Len??

-Yes, my dear. Lets go start preparing... Do you know something, Rin??

~Tell me...

-Love ya... Dont you ever forget it...... Ever...... I will Never leave your side!! We'll always be together, always have it in mind....

~Len, love ya too....!!!! (Leans over to kiss him again, and Len gets her first. They slowly kiss again, in sign that everything will be okay....)

-Lets go....