nine

imessage/ethan;

ethan
why you keep disabling
your comments??

ethan
everything g?

big daddy
yeah lmao

big daddy
cam just always ends up
blowing up my comments
with sass i already hear too
much

ethan
you g tho?

big daddy
yes omg stop asking me that

ethan
what wrong?

big daddy
fuck i told you nothing

big daddy
im fine

ethan
whatcha doin?

big daddy
nothing

big daddy
why does it matter

ethan
deadass, whatre
you doing?

ethan
no bullshit

big daddy
ughhhh

big daddy
smoking and lookin at
old photos while watching
gossip girl

ethan
lmao i expected you to
say shameless 😂😂

big daddy
fuck off

big daddy
im in the mood for some
lonely boy

ethan
loser

ethan
so whats wrong?

big daddy
why do you think somethings
wrong?

ethan
you disable your comments

ethan
youre telling to me fuck off

ethan
you were talking about diego
earlier

ethan
youre getting stoned

ethan
and youre watching
gossip girl

ethan
you only watch that when
youre planning revenge or
in a bad mood

ethan
so

ethan
whats wrong?

big daddy
ft?

ethan
ofc

Barely seconds later, Billie's phone lit up with a terrible picture she got of Ethan.

"Hey, hoe," he greeted with a smile, but went serious once he saw her.

Her cheeks were tear stained while eyes red. Not only from weed, but from crying.

"Do you want me over?" he asked with concern.

She shook her head. "I'm fine now. I don't know I guess I just need to get over shit. Like, I remember too much, y'know?" she explained in a cryptic way.

"No, I really don't," he replied honestly, laying back against him headboard. He turned everything else off to give his best friend the proper comfort.

"Like, everything that my dad did to me, I remember. And everything that happened in school, I fucking remember. And everything that happened when I was doing drugs," she started to cry again and Ethan knew he needed to go over.

So, he stood up, still holding the camera to his face. He was being patient with her like always, knowing everything she's went through. He didn't bother with shoes, only walked out of the door, down the hall and opened her's.

He stayed on the phone until he reached her bedroom, finding his best friend sitting on the hardwood floor with old photographs scattered around.

He sat down next to her and instantly pulled her slim thick body into his. "It's okay, Billie. All that's in the past and you've just gotta move on. I know you can get better, but you've gotta forget about all the shitty things that have happened to you and just think about what could happen in the future. Positive things, of course."

She managed to let out a soft smile, wiping her tears away. "You're too good to me."

"It's because I love you," he kissed her cheek - in a friendly way - and then let the two fall into a comfortable silence.