sixteen

diego;

Bad ideas always run through Deigo's head when he's high, more specifically, when he's really really high.

This time, he came up with the worst idea yet and Ethan wasn't here to stop him. He out for the night and left Diego alone.

Fumbling with the doorknob, Diego walked out of his apartment and down the hall to the one he was used to avoiding. He knocked on the door before the beautiful girl of his dreams opened up.

She didn't look impressed, but she was also high. "What do you want?"

He shrugged, then let himself in. He's never been in her apartment before, but it was similar to his with the layout.

"Diego, this isn't a good idea. You should probably just leave before shit gets started," she said, although she didn't want him to leave. She was getting trapped in her dark thoughts and really needed someone.

He took a seat on the couch before lighting up his fith blunt of the night. She just rolled her eyes, but sat next to him.

Even though she didn't normally enjoy smoking blunts, she took it out of his hands and inhaled.

"You're hot when you smoke," he commented, amazing at how easily she took it. He always pictured 'the one' to be like that.

"Shut up," she slapped him on the shoulder, then instantly regretted. Then, there was silence, followed by Billie leaning in for a kiss and Diego doing the same.

Diego set the blunt on the ashtray before gripping onto her ass - something he had missed the most. She started to play with the hair sticking out from under his beanie while he bit down on her bottom lip. She let his tongue slide in and find the jewelry she still had.

His hands slid up her oversized sweater, eventually slipping it off her body, leaving her in only a bra and panties.

"Fuck I missed this," Diego mumbled, checked her out quickly before kissing down her neck. He made sure not to leave any hickeys, except the one close to her ear.

"Fuck," Billie moaned as he flipped them over so he was on top. He kissed from her neck to her chest, then down her stomach, past the few tattoos exposed and all the way to her pantie line.

He made sure to leave a mark just bellow her belly button before slipping the teal hipster panties off.

He let himself eat her out, pleased with the moans he caused, before making her finish. He liked everything up before kissing back up her stomach and to her neck.

"Almost tastes like Skittles," he mumbled into her ear, adding to the small hickey he formed earlier.

"Fuck off," she laughed before kissing him on the lips. She missed the feeling he gave her and was reminded every second that went by. Even if they were both high as fuck, this meant something more than they would admit.

The rest of the night consisted of that happening over and over again; them taking turns on who goes down on who.

Diego couldn't help but remember everything from last year. The good and the bad.

And the only thing running through his head after the memories; imma get my baby back for good.