fifty six

imessage/billie;

bby grl⚘💍
i need you

bosterseat
bby what happened?

bby grl⚘💍
i broke up with him

bosterseat
brt

Billie started to cry harder, not able to control it. She knew Diego was bad for her the entire time. She knew he would cheat again; or just be a dick about simple things. She was young and in love though.

She thought that if she stuck it out, he wouldn't be so toxic. She was wrong though.

Cam came into her room with a bag of hot Cheetos, two smoothies and a stack of movies. She dropped them all on the bed before pulling her best friend into her chest.

"It's okay, Billie, I'm here," Cam comforted her as she cried harder. She stroked her short hair - she wasn't wearing extentions - and handed the smoothie to her.

"You don't need him," she said, taking a drink from her own.

"It still hurts, you know? I honestly thought he changed, but I guess I was wrong."

Cam didn't say anything, only continued to comfort her friend. 

"I loved and I loved and I lost you," Billie softly sang a tune that came to her mind. Cam was confused. Billie instantly stood up and grabbed her song book from her desk. She started scribbling down ideas while Cam smiled. She loved seeing her best friend write music. She was so at peace and beautiful.

"How can I say this without breaking
How can I say this without taking over
How can I put it down into words
When it's almost too much for my soul alone," she sang out loud.

"God, I love your voice so much," Cam said, not holding anything back. Billie just seen her as just a best friend, so it's normal, right?

"That's all I got. I'll finish it later," she made her back back to the bed before cuddling her best friend again.

They sat in silence, watching movie after movie, until Cam said fuck it.

She kissed Billie.

Billie was shocked at first, but kissed back. For once, she wasn't hiding from her feelings anymore.

After talking with Ayalla, Billie realized it's always been Cam. When she got expelled from school; Cam. When she got her first tattoo; Cam. When she got her heartbroken; everytime, Cam.

"Fuck, I've wanted to do that for so long," Cam smiled.

"Me too."

They've shared kisses in the past, but it was always them intoxicated and not feeling anything. This time was full of love and passion.

"Now that Diego and Toni are gone, Ima make you all mine, baby."

Hearing Cam say those words made Billie extremely happy. She knew Cam was the one Ayalla was talking about when she mentioned the 'right one'.  Cam knew Billie's past and Billie knew Cam's. Plus, Cam loves Billie too much to ever think of hurting her. She's always treated her ladies with the respect they deserve.

"Baby, I'm all yours," Billie kissed her.

Cam threw the bag of Cheetos off the bed in excitement along with the smoothies. She started to kissed Billie as if her life depended on it, making the beautiful girl below her moan in pleasure. It was like music to her ears.

"I'm gonna be better than everyone, baby girl. I promise you. I'm gonna marry you one day."