seventeen

billie;

"Maddy, I really need help," Billie stated as soon as she stepped into the tattoo parlour. Maddy was currently doing her opener duties.

"With what?" she questioned casually while stocking the belly rings. Billie put her bag down on the couch before grabbing the pipes to put away.

"So, remember how I told you about Diego?" Maddy was basically a sister Billie never had, so she knew everything.

"You slept with him didn't you?" she looked dissapointed, but at the same time happy. Obviously she was spending too much time with Ethan.

"Well what do you consider sleeping together?" she asked in a sassy way.

"Did you preform any base past first?"

Billie debated actually telling her what happened. But she did, in a bit too much detail, because Maddy always gave the best advice.

"You're fucked," she laughed after Billie finished. She unlocked the door, turned on the 'open' sign before sitting on the stool next to her.

Billie let out a stressed sigh. "I know. I don't know what to do. Like, do I actually tell Ayalla? Or should I leave it?"

"I think you should tell her right away. She's find out sooner or later if Diego has a big mouth like you say," she laughed at how Ethan and Billie would describe him, trying not to make a sexual joke out of it. It was true, he did like to use his mouth for the worst; and the best. "And you always say that if someone cheats, they should own up to it."

Billie knew she was right. Maddy was always right.

"I guess. Do you think Ayalla would leave?" That was the biggest thing on her mind right now. That and how amazing last night was.

"You never know."