Chapter 1

"Hey Lexi? Is it alright if I drink a little tonight?" She looks into his baby blue eyes. "Yeah. Sure Matt. Why not?" He smiles at her and kisses her on the forehead. "Thanks babe." He goes to the fridge and grabs a beer. "You want one?" She shakes her head. No.. He shrugs "Okay. Your loss." He sits down next to her. "Oh some of my friends are coming over. They should be here soon. If that's alright with you?.." She kinda laughs and sighs. "Yeah. That's okay with me." There's heavy knock at the door as he gets up to answer it. As series of 'Hey' and 'What's up' went around she went and grabbed Matt and his friends some more beers. One of his friends gets close and says "Thanks baby" as he tries to feel her up. "Ugh. Get the hell away from me!" still close he tries to push her to one of the rooms. "Brad! Get the hell away from my girlfriend!" still holding her "Oh. This is your girlfriend?!? Sorry. I didn't know." Matt pushes him away and comes to her. "Sorry about that Lexi.." she walks away "No. its okay. I'm just gonna go try and sleep." she says as she walks into his room. She faces the wall as he walks in. He pulls her to him. She could tell he drank a little too much. He starts taking off her clothes while she struggles to push him away. "Matt! What are you doing?!? Get away from me!" Panic rising in her voice as he takes his clothes off. He gets on top of her as she tries to push him away. "Shh. It'll all be over soon. You wanted this didn't you? Yeah. So did I baby." he says as he rapes her. Ten minutes later he lies in his bed. "You did soo good Lexi" he says as she quickly puts her clothes on. She looks at him with disgust and sadness in her eyes. "I fucking hate you!" She runs out and goes to call her mother. Still hearing his laugh call out to her as her mother arrives.