Chapter 5

After English is Social. 'Pfft. As if I need help in being social. Well.. I kinda do I gotta admit. Oh well. Just another day in this.. This hellhole.' She walks into English just after Matt does. He's frantically looking around for someone. Obviously her. His eyes light up as she walks past, a disgusted look on her face as she sits. Her eyes turn to face her desk. She sees him standing beside her desk. As he opens his mouth to speak the teacher walks in and tells him to sit down. He walks to his desk as she sends a silent 'thanks' to the teacher. Class starts and ends just as fast. 'Lunch. Great.' she thinks to herself. She goes and puts her books in her locker as she grabs her book bag. She walks into the cafeteria and scans for a place to sit. When she sees there's nowhere to sit she begins to walk out, as she does she bumps into the one person she's been trying to avoid all morning. Matt. She sees his eyes light up again. "Lexi! I've been looking all over for you! We need to talk. Please?" she looks into his pleading eyes and shakes her head slightly. "No. I can't. We can't." She begins to walk away but she feels his hand grab her arm with so much force. She feels tears prickling through only to be reminded of that night. He turns her to face him. "No! You're not ignoring me anymore!" Not being able to stop the tears as they fall down her cheeks. He looks into her eyes and a sympathetic look falls on his face. "Lexi... Please don't cry.. Please.." She struggles to get away from him as he takes her behind the school to talk. "Lexi... Please. Just tell me what's wrong.." She looks up into his eyes. "You want to know what's wrong?!? Huh Matt?!?" "Yes! Yes Lexi! I want to know whats wrong!" he shouts at her. As soon as he shouts at her she just couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Her voice cracks as she answers him. "You.. You raped me Matt..." A shocked look crawls its way onto his face and soon turns sympathetic. "Lexi.. (he pauses as she falls to the ground and leans against the brick wall) Lexi.. I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean to. You know that. I got drunk. Maybe a little too drunk. I didn't know what I was doing.. I.." she holds up her hand to stop him. "Well.. You sure knew what you were doing as you came into the room. Telling me it'll all be over soon. You sure as hell knew what you DID as I went to call my mother!" She walks away from him and goes to the front office leaving him there with a shocked look. "Mom? I need you come pick me up." she says into the phone.