Chapter Sixteen

So I had already written this out and it's going to be a long one. And probably include some things you already know. Lots of dialogue. But I wanted to write this out anyway. It didn't feel right skipping over the explanation.

Hope you enjoy this. Cliffy at the end. ;] A major one.

Oh yeah, sex scene ahead! ;)

~

Chapter Sixteen

~

Tristan was waiting for me inside my apartment two days later. I was a little startled until I remembered that I had given him a key to my place about eight months ago. He was staring at a photo of him, Michael and me that I had hung up, one of the only pictures I had up on my wall. We looked like a family even though Michael looked nothing like us with his brown hair and our black locks.

"Hey, Cade," Tristan greeted, turning to smile at me nervously.

I shut the door behind me and leaned against it, gazing at him, not believing that he was actually here, in my apartment, talking to me. Finally. Maybe his conversation with Alexis had knocked some sense into him. "Hello," I said back, softly.

Tristan looked down, shifting on his feet uncomfortably. "Um...," he stammered, not meeting my eyes. "I'm sorry, Cade."

"What for?"

"For avoiding you for the last two months." He finally looked at me, his eyes running over my face, my body, as if memorizing me again. "But you have to understand...Finding out that my girlfriend is a...wolf...It's hard to come to terms with."

"I know," I said gently. "I'm sorry for telling you so abruptly. I should've eased you into it," I sighed, finally realizing that maybe it was my fault that he had avoided me for two months. I should've been more gentle with him.

He fidgeted, playing with his fingers. "I...um...I've been thinking a lot these past days. I decided that I don't mind that you're...that you're a..."

"Werewolf," I helped.

"Yeah, that. I don't mind..." He looked utterly serious. "As long as you don't eat me or anything."

I had to laugh at that. If that was really what I had been intending, I would've 'eaten him' a long time before instead of waiting for two years. "Don't worry," I chuckled. "Most modern wolves don't enjoy the taste of human flesh," I assured him.

Tristan gulped. "Most? Modern?"

"Rogues. Our ancestors," I explained.

He just looked lost.

I smiled and took his hand. "Come on. I'll explain everything to you."

Tristan nodded. "Okay," he agreed. Then his other hand came on top of our linked fingers. "But wait, I have to do something first." I looked up at him, confusion flickering through my pale eyes when suddenly he cupped my chin and slammed his lips down on mine.

I groaned at his rough kiss, my core throbbing in need at the contact. I'd missed kissing him so much. Two months, eight weeks, sixty days was such a long time.

My lips moved with his and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing against his body so that not a inch was between us. I could feel Tristan's prominent erection pressing against my stomach, restrained against his jeans. His tongue probed my mouth and I easily opened up to him, granting him dominance.

"Tristan," I moaned. He didn't reply; his hands cupped my jean clad ass cheeks and he pushed me up his body. I wound my legs around his waist, my core rubbing directly over his bulge. We both made a sound of pleasure.