The offer

How are you all? Missed me? Am back with the 2nd part of this book. Enjoy

M: a job? Why will you offer me a job? I don't even know you properly.

N: as you know i am Nandini and am doing my graduation in SPACE academy. About you I know almost everything about you.

(Manik was looking at her with a shocked expression.)

From where did I get to know I can't tell you now

From where did I get to know I can't tell you now. I also know that you are searching for a job from a long time but you are not getting one. So, I have a job offer for you.

M: What job?

N: Well the job is not permanent. It's a contract of 3 months. you have to be my boyfriend for 3 months.

(Manik was like what the hell? Is this girl mad or what? Shocked would be a small word for that situation to describe Manik's condition.)

M: Do you know what you are saying?

N: yes, I know what I am saying. See if you join in a job now, as a fresher how much will you get? I will give you more money than that. And while doing my job you can search for another job as well. If you get one, you will continue that as well. So, you will be benefitted in all the way.

M: Why will I be your boyfriend?

N: Don't worry. I won't trap you. You won't be in any trouble. but for now you go for the interview. I will send you a text from my number. If you don't get the job today then call me.

Manik was again shocked.

M: You have my phone number as well?

N: I told you I know everything about you. So, best of luck for your interview. We will talk later. Bye.

Saying this Nandini left from there

Saying this Nandini left from there. Manik stood there shocked for a while. He was unable to register what had happened. Coming out of his trance he went in for the interview. After few hours he came out of the office with a sad and rejected face which clearly indicates that he didn't get the job.

On the other side Nandini was waiting for someone at the cafe. A girl came there and closed Nandini's eyes from behind.

N: Mukti....

mu: Yes, here I am.

N: Sit.

Mukti drag a chair and say in front of Nandini.

Mu: So, did you meet Manik?

N: Yes. Mein abhi unse milke hi aa rahi hoon.

Mu: You have not told him about me, right?

N: Pagal hein kya? Matlaab ki mein hi plan banau aur mein hi usse reveal karu?

Mu: so, what did he say?

N: What will he say? He was shocked. After all i have given him an offer like that only which noone gives generally.

Mu: Listen the much know about Manik is he is very straightforward and he always stands by his word. So, jo bhi karegi soch samajh ke karna.

N: Hmm.

Mu: Your father is very jolly minded so why you have to plan so much. Why don't you tell him everything clearly?

N: Papa will agree in everything but not in this because I am his only daughter. But i will also not change my mind just like your that Manik.

Then they chatted a little and went away.

At night in Manik and Cabir's apartment Manik was laying in his room silently. That time Cabir came there sat beside him.

C: How was your interview?

M: Like everytime amazing.

Cabir got to know that he had not got the job. So, he did not drag the topic much. They talked for some time randomly and went to sleep.

Precap: Again meeting?

How was the part? don't forget to tell me? and how did you find the offer?

please vote and comment
bye