Meeting new parents

Hi, how are you all? Hope you are doing well. Now time for the new part. Don't forget to give me your views after reading the part.

That night Nandini called Manik and asked him to meet her at XYZ cafe at 10.
So, Manik is sitting with Nandini and his fake friends in front of them. They were looking at him with their big big eyes as if they are going to gobble him up. Manik gulped his saliva down in nervousness. He gave them a small smile and looked at Nandini with a pleading face. Nandini showed him eyes and Manik turned to other side.

N: let me introduce...Manik they are your parents and (showing Manik) he is your son Manik

(I will write FF for the fake father and FM for the fake mother.)

N: Manik, I have talked with them and made them understood everything. Now the rehearsal is left only.

FM: Kaise ho beta? (extra sweetly)

Manik nodded his head positively that he is ok. Manik was getting irritated seeing them (bechara Manik)

FF: Yeh ladka hamare sath acting kar payega? Dekho agar co actor accha nahi hein toh phir hum acting nahi kar pate hein.

FM: Haa agar sath wala accha nahi karega toh phir hum emotion, reaction miss karenge phir hamare acting kharab ho gayega. phir hame kuch math kahiye ga.

Nandini nodded her head as if she has understood everything. Manik was looking at them shockingly.

FF: ab dekhiye hum dono 250 films mein sath kam kar chuke hein. Hum ek dusre ko samajh te hein.

FM: Haa Amitabh Bacchan sein leke Siddharth Malhotra tak sab ka maa baap ka role hum ne play kiye hein.

Manik palmed his face and Nandini looked at them confusingly.

N: Aap logone Amitabh Bacchan ka bhi maa baap the?

FM: No, actually galati ho gayi hein. Bachpan mein hum unke bhai behen hua karte the.

Nandini nodded her head. Manik made a crying face.

FF: Toh koi miss maat karna. Acchese acting karna.

N: No, No don't worry. Waise bhi Manik is real life actor.

Manik suddenly looked at her with a face as if he has got a thousand current volt. Nandini looked at him with a nervous smile.

M: Before starting I want to talk to Nandini once in private.

FF: Sure. But remember if you don't rehearse and then at the stage you make fault then I won't leave you.