Separation

I am back with the most awaiting part of this book. Are you excited? I am damn excited. So, here is the part.......

After 2 days
It's the day when Nandini was about to go to USA. Manik and Nandini had not met each other after that day. They had not even talked after that day.

As Nandini was today so, Manik had decided that he will go to meet Nandini's parents today only.

Nandini had left the house early in the morning and Manik went to their late in the morning. That time Durga was not home. Only Dev was there.

When he saw Manik he became very happy. Manik sat on the sofa beside her. But his head was hung low.

D: Manik, how have you been?

Manik was quiet didn't answer anything. Dev became tensed at this.

D: Is everything ok?

M: Uncle, I am not Nandini's boyfriend. Nandini had hired me to pretend to be her boyfriend. But your guess was right she loves someone. He stays in USA. The boy is very nice. She wanted to stop her wedding for 3 months till the time she got her visa.

D: Where is Nandini now?

M: Her flight might have been taken off till now. Uncle, she had not gone USA but not only for her boyfriend but also...

D: You don't need to say anything more.

M: It's not Nandini's fault, uncle. That time I was badly in need of money. I was jobless and was not getting any job. So, I did it. I was in need of money else I wouldn't have been agreed for this. I am sorry. Uncle, please......

D: Get out...

M: Uncle, listen to me once..

D: Get out of my house right now. Don't show me your face again.

Manik was about to say something but Dev stopped him and said sternly
"Get lost..."

Manik didn't say anything more. He left from there dejectedly. He was walking on the road aimlessly.

Suddenly he got a call from Dev. He was surprised as after the morning incident he was not at all expecting Dev to call him. That too so soon. He received the call immediately. Without saying any hi hello he told
"Manik, I have some important discussion with you. Come home right now."

Manik was about to say something but before that only he cut the call. Manik then changed the direction and went towards Nandini's house. He was worried and nervous as well. All the way he was just thinking why Dev has called him so urgently.

After almost an hour he reached their house. Dev opened the door for him. He entered into their house and sat in front of Dev.

D: The thing you did to us was not at all right. You were wrong and Nandini obviously. But I had thought a lot about this. Then I realized that my daughter had betrayed us but you did not. You don't have any fault in this. You just did what you were told. We have lost our daughter but we have also got a son in that way. Won't you be able to be our son?

Manik was beyond shocked to react.

Manik just nodded his head. He was still in the trance. He was not able to believe what was happening around him. Dev smiled brightly at his reply. He patted his shoulder affectionately. Manik was still looking down

D: You wait here I am coming.

Manik just nodded his head positively. He was sitting there but after sometimes feeling someone coming he raised his head but what he saw made him shock beyond imagination. The thing he saw is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will tell that in next part. But I will update next part only after 250+ votes. To get new chapter complete the target soon.

I know you want to kill me for this. But I promise it will be worth waiting.

It was short update but next will be long one. Till then what Manik might have seen?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye.