Roka

Before starting the chapter I want to know are you guys losing interest in this book? Because votes are decreasing in every single chapter. View is same but number of vote is going down. Why???

If you are reading, then what is the problem in pressing the star button? It won't take whole day, just a few second.

From now on I will post only when the target will be completed. If it'll not completed, then I wouldn't post the next chapter.

As soon as you will complete the target, I will update new chapter.

This time I am damn serious about it.

____________________________

It was day of Manan's roka. Two souls were really excited for this day. They are none other than Manik and Nandini.

For Manik it was his dream come true because never in his wildest dream he had thought that he will get married to Nandini.

And for Nandini it was the most shocking thing in her life. She had never imagined that she will fall for someone like Manik.

They both were really happy.

Manik had also come to know about Mukti. But he was happy that Mukti did that. For that he got Nandini in his life.

Their roka was at night.

At night
In Murthy House
The whole house was decorated in simple manner yet they were looking amazing.

May be the people who are going to get married was amazing.

Nandini was getting ready for the roka and thinking about Manik. She can still remember the day when she met Manik first. She was thinking how crazy they were!!!

 She was thinking how crazy they were!!!