Hidden feelings

Read the note at the end. It's important.....

Nandini has asked Manik to meet her. So, he has come to meet her. Manik was sitting on one of the benches. He was not looking that happy. Nandini came their after a while. She came and sat beside him.

N: Sorry, I made you wait.

M: It's okay.

N: Actually time is very less and a lot of work is pending. So, I was really busy.

M: I can understand. I also wanted to meet you.

N: Why?

Nandini was thinking that may be Manik will tell her about his feelings. Her heart beat fastened. But she was not feeling awarked where she was felling nervous and happy at the same time as if she was waiting for his confession only.

M: Woh... I have.... I have....

N: (getting excited) Yes.....

M: I have got a job. Last night they had called.

N (disappointed by being happy for him): Good. Where?

M: At ABC IT company as the chief software engineer.

N: Wow!!! That's one of the biggest companies of India and the post is also high. When are you going to join?

M: Next month.

N: good news. So, I had come here to bid you a good bye for the last time.

M: Hmm.

N: My flight is day after tomorrow.

M: Have a safe journey and please keep contact with uncle aunty.

N: hmm. I will be very happy if you go to my house after my departure and make my parents understand everything. I know they will understand, if you tell them properly. They will also not have any bad thoughts about you. I am going to USA without telling them anything. That's why I am not feeling good.

M: Okay I can understand. I will do that.

N: After I leave if you ever need anything you can mail me I will call you.

M: You don't worry about me. I will be okay. Just stay safe.

N: Okay. Take care of yourselves.

M: hmm.

N: Okay then I will leave now. Good bye.

M: Bye.

Nandini stood up and started leaving. She had tears in her eyes for some unknown reasons. She also felt some unknown feelings in her heart but unable to figure them out. Going away from Manik was hurting her. She was also hoping that Manik will stop her. But he didn't. Manik's condition was no less. He knew that she is the one for him but couldn't tell her.

Manik's pov:
I had never thought that I will ever fall in love. But I have fallen in love without even getting any hint about it.

I have always thought that love is not for me and it is not really. When I saw Nandini for the first time, I had felt a different sensation in my heart. I didn't even got to know when this sensation changed into the beautiful feeling called love.

The feeling is indeed amazing. Whenever I see her I feel that I am alive. I have fallen for her those antics and those angry faces. Whenever she gets angry her face become red like Kashmiri apple which I love the most. I wanted to say her but never got the courage to tell her.