Marriage

I am back with the new chapter. It's the last chapter. I won't drag the marriage thing much just show the necessary things as I don't know much about the rituals.

Moreover After this kind of response I am getting I don't even think I should write anything more. Anyways it's the last chapter. Thanks to those who had been with me throughout the journey.

Manan's marriage preparation is going on full swings. Everyone is busy for the marriage.

Today is the day of Mehendi. So, the theme was green. Everything was decorated in green and looking damn beautiful. Durga, Dev and Nyonika were running here and there to check the preparation of last moment.

That time Cabir and Mukti came there getting all ready. They have also become really good friend in this short period of time.

C: Uncle aunty aap log jaiye taiyaar ho jaiya mein aur Mukti baki ka preparation dekh lenge.

Du: Aree tum log agar yaha rahoge toh Manik aur nandini ko tayaar kon karega. Tum log jao aur unhe dekho.

Mu: Aunty woh dono ready ho chuke hein. Aur hum bhi ready ho chuke hein. Ab aap log jaiye aur ready jaiye.

They nodded their heads and went from there to get ready.

After 2 hours
The guests have arrived. Nyonika, Dev and Durga were attending them. Then after some time Manik came down looking handsome as always. He touched everyone's feet and took blessings.

D: Manik beta, you have come. Mukti, go and bring Nandini.

Mukti nodded and left to get Nandini.

In Nandini's room Mukti came and saw Nandini standing at the terrace and looking nowhere. She was in deep thoughts. Mukti came and kept her hand on her shoulder. Nandini came out of her trance and looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Mu: What happened?

N: Nothing.

Mu: Nandini, till some time before you were jumping to get married then what happened now?

N: I am afraid of leaving maa and papa. Now I understand why Manik used to tell me not to go away from them.

Mu: Don't worry. Everything will be okay. You will be there in Mumbai only. You can come to meet them anytime. Aur aj toh baas mehendi hein. So, you have lot of time to cry. Now lets go.

N: Muktiii.

Mu: Okay okay lets go. Someone is waiting for you.

Nandini blushed. Then they came downstairs. Manan looked at each other and got lost in them but came out of the trance when Durga spoke "Nandini has come. Come here beta."