7: Please Don't Act Like The Hallway Is An Underwear Runway

I went to school with a gloomy expression on my face. I still couldn't face the fact that my once bright and perfect parents are now getting a divorce.

I would be moving in with Aunt Claire today and I felt anxious thinking about it. I mean we would be living together for a while and I just hope she really is kind just like what my mom told me.

Caitlin spotted me first when I went down the hall and her usual happy smile faltered when she saw my expression.

"Why so serious?" Caitlin seemed to want to enlighten the mood a little bit.

"My parents are getting a divorce." I said with a low voice while walking towards my locker.

Caitlin stopped walking with her chin hung low. "No way. Your cutie of a parents?" Caitlin exclaimed but became calm when she saw the blank expression on my face.

"What happened?' We continued walking down the hall and I stopped at my locker.

Without facing her, I opened my locker. "They fed me bullshit actually." I muttered.

"Wait." Caitlin put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes. "What kind of particular bullshit did they feed you?"

I slammed my locker shut and turned around to face her with my back leaning against my locker. "My father told me that it wasn't working out anymore."

"Well that is bullshit." Caitlin made a face which made me laugh and help lighten the mood.

"I know right and oh yeah, not to mention that they still don't know who would keep me so they made me stay with a close friend of my mom."

"Whoa. Let's just hope that she doesn't end up like a hideous step mother like in Cinderella."

I laughed at her stupid analogy. "Where's Emma by the way?"

Caitlin shrugged. "Probably making out in one of the empty classrooms."

"Ewwww. I don't need details." I replied while biting my lip trying hard not to laugh.

Emma was a sucker for self-control. She would constantly make-out with Logan anywhere and in anyway possible. I just hope I won't abducted by her hormonal genes. Last thing I would want is publicly hooking up with my boyfriend half naked.

We went to class afterwards which was boring, mind you. We didn't do much except that I talked with Caitlin or Emma whenever we had the same class together.

I haven't seen Sean yet today and I'm kinda secretly hoping that he would sit with us on lunch.

I went inside the cafeteria and spotted Caitlin in our usual table.

"Where's Emma?" I asked while sitting down across her.

"That's actually the second time you asked that today." Caitlin tells me.

I shook my head and scrunched my nose in disgust. "Never mind that question though." I knew for myself I was just using Emma as an excuse not to constantly think about Sean and ask where he is. 

Caitlin laughs and drinks from her bottle of lemonade.

I almost yelped when I felt warm hands cover my eyes and the manly scent that wafted through the air.

"Guess who?" I hear someone's familiar voice say behind me.

"Hmmmmm. Tom Holland?" I teased.

Sean groans and takes a seat beside me. He turns to face me with a scowl on his face.

I shrugged and looked at him innocently. "What? He's hot." I stated in a matter of fact.

"Not as I am." Sean smirks and there, right there, the old Sean is back.