20: Beauty and the Beast

I woke up feeling kisses being showered upon my shoulder blades down to my back. I'm pretty sure Sean's awake too. I rolled down on my back just as Sean hovers on top of me and kisses me sweetly.

"Good morning angel." Sean grins down at me.

"Morning." My voice came out as a hoarse whisper.

"You better take a shower, angel." Sean grins on the hollow of my neck before moving away on top of me and standing up. When I sat up that's when I became more aware of my surroundings, or rather my sticky body.

"What the hell!" I stared down at my body which felt sticky all over.

I jumped frantically out of bed and straight into Sean's shower. I cursed as I heard Sean laugh and say "it's your fault."

I looked at the large mirror across me and stared wide-eyed at my figure.

My hair was tangled in a mess. After scrubbing away the remnants of my night's craving away from my skin in a harsh manner causing it to redden, I exited the bathroom only with a towel covering my body.

Sean was sitting on the bed, his legs crossed over each other with his back pressed against the headboard.

His eyes snapped to look at me and I stopped walking. There it is again, the dark look in his eyes that would make any other girl shiver in desire. Sean's eyes look up to meet mine and he casually gets off the bed and walks towards me. His head leans down and I duck away from his prying arms and ran out of his bedroom laughing. "Tease!" I hear Sean tell behind me when I slammed the door shut in his face.

I hear the shower turn on and I grin before getting into my own room. I brushed my hair together and pulled it into a messy ponytail, that's when Caitlin and Emma barged into the room and I almost had a heart attack. Almost.

"Where have you been?" Caitlin asks frantically. "OMG" Caitlin said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're glowing, something happened between you and Sean." Emma stated.

"First, I am not glowing, and secondly me and Sean did not do anything." I said confidently, but I suck at lying so they saw pass through it.

"Puh-lease Elise, nobody would believe what you're saying is true." Emma said.

"Yeah, Elise you really suck at lying." Caitlin said, backing up with Emma.

"Fine." So I told them everything starting from the ice cream then to the part of the deal.

"Wow, you really got yourself in a mess." Emma said.

"Yeah... I know." I mean I am not that ugly but I feel like a chimpanzee next to Sean. I mean look at him, then look back to me, now go back to him. His eyes, his lips, and oh god forbid his body.

"What are you gonna do?" Caitlin asks curiously, I shrug. "What else can I do?" I grin.

Caitlin winks at me. "Maybe I could teach you a few tricks."

I groaned. "Oh no, Caitlin. Whatever is running in that mind of yours I don't want to hear it." I raised my hands in a defensive position.

Caitlin smirks. "You'll need them one day for your honeymoon."

I opened my mouth in shock. "There will be no weddings any time soon." I warned.

"Let's see..." Caitlin looks up in thought all the while grinning wickedly.

"Let's watch a movie." Emma chirps and I groan.

"We just watched a ton of movies yesterday." I pouted.