25: Lover (End)

Sean got into a car accident. I knew he left on bad terms but I didn't expect this. Claire and I rushed to the hospital to see him and it turns out, he just got a concussion. In truth, the nurse who spoke through the phone said that Sean got into an accident and he's currently in the emergency room but she didn't elaborate on his condition.

I talked to Sean about what happened with Mason and I quickly apologized that I shouldn't have tried to get in the middle of their already complicated family relationship. I explained myself and I said that I just wanted him to be on good terms with his family and not to push them away. Sean and I made up and he understood my side. Sean quickly got discharged the next day and we ran into Mason at the hospital.

"Mason." Sean greeted.

"I just heard about what happened, are you okay?"

"He's fine." I replied politely.

"Dad's here." Mason said just as a good-looking older man walked towards us.

"Son, I just heard the news. I need to talk to you." Sean still looked upset with his father but as I discussed with him before, I really wanted him to reconcile and forgive his father because his father was trying to make it up to him.

Sean and his father talked privately afterwards and we went back home. "What did you talk about with your dad?" I asked Sean as I helped him up the stairs, still worried that he's hurt.

He looked at me gently, "He told me that he's really sorry for his past mistakes and he wants to make it up to me and my mom. He's been fixing himself up when they separated. He's willing to work things out with my mom. They won't go back together but he's willing to be back on good terms with my mom."

"That's good, then I take it you're no longer upset about Mason? He just wanted to be on good terms with you so you can reconcile with him and your dad."

"Yeah, I've always stayed with my mom after they separated and Mason stayed with my dad his whole life so I have missed on a lot."

I'm really glad that Sean worked it out with his dad. On a side note, I don't know how I'll bring up the topic of me moving to London. We arrived at his room and I sat beside him as he laid down on the bed.

I bit my lip. "My dad and I are going to move to London." I said slowly, waiting for his reaction. "He wants me to stay there with him and take up my degree there. We're moving as soon as I finish senior year."

Sean takes my hand in his. "I'll come with you. My dad has a branch of his company there and my dad also told me how he wants me to be involved in his business after I graduate. I can start training in his branch in London."

I'm so happy with his response, I thought he would be upset but I'm happy that he saw this as a positive thing.

"We still have this year and the next to make the most out of our high school life." Sean says cheekily. I lie down beside him and wrap my arms around him for a hug. "I'm glad that we've come to this, I still can't believe you're actually going to join me in London."

"Believer it because I love you." Sean says as he raises my hands to his lips and presses a soft kiss on my knuckles. I raise my head from his chest and look up at him with shock.

"I love you." He repeats, looking me in the eyes this time.

"I love you too." I smile up at him. We'll go through this together. Whatever happens through senior high and as we move together in London, I know that we'll go through it together.