When the same attract

Author Pov

The first day of school came that Autumn Monday

The first day of school came that Autumn Monday. Not once really going  outside, Ghenesis spent her two days in her room being unseen and unheard. The  only time she came out was to eat....barely.  After that moment she had with charles, she felt the need to stay clear of him until she could find a way to sit in the same room with him again. With Zeus, it was silence stares with him never saying anything which made her feel small. She didn't know  how to start a conversation with him in result,she just remained silent. She sighed saying some motivation words and a prayer as she got up  putting her outfit together.

 She sighed saying some motivation words and a prayer as she got up  putting her outfit together

Once she got her outfit ready, she took a shower and got out. She walked pass the mirror when she caught glimpse of her self. She slowly opened her towel and look at the ugly deep scar that went across her stomach and down her legs,tears came down her face as she started to remember that day.

" Ghen sweetheart, are you up? I made breakfast."  Maddie asked though the bedroom door. " Uh yeah I'll be out in a min." Ghen says and turns away from the mirror as she started to dry off.  She put her clothes on and walked down stairs. Maddison looked up smiling. "Good morning, you look good and comfy." She says placing ghenesis 'plate of pancakes and bacon on the table.

"Thank you." She cleared her throat once she realized her voice sound scratchy due to her crying all night. She sits down eating her food in small bites.

   " Your father left early, he has this big account that he been trying to get about a month or so." She explianed. Charles is Cfo of the one of Biggest medicine companies in Atlanta, he the one that approves and declines which  product goes out and how much the price should be. " Oh how nice." Ghen said giving a fake smile.

"Look ghenesis,.....you father stuck in the old ways. But that doesn't excuse what he said and I want to apologize on behalf of him, if anything, I think your beautiful.

Ghenesis just looked up giving her a sad smile. She appriecited the kind gesture, but it would change what Charles thought about her.