I'm....his?

I groan blindly searching for my phone after being woken up by the ringing

I groan blindly searching for my phone after being woken up by the ringing. " Hello." I say sleepy. " I know you said you had family business stuff to do but, were you not planning on coming to school till then or..." Gigi answers. " Wait...what time is it?" I say looking at my phone.

12:45 p.m.

" I slept into the next day.....the hell?" I looked around my room and realized I was still at the clubhouse, I went to sit up when my lower half instantly gave up on me. " Ghen....you still there?" Gigi called out. " Uh yeah... I overslept, I didn't even hear my alarm go off." I winced as I looked under the covers realizing I didn't have any panties or shorts on......the fuck? " Well since you didn't come to school, you want to meet me and the girls at Lennox mall later on?" He asked. " Uh yeah that cool." I replied as I looked up to see Zeus coming out of the bathroom.

" I replied as I looked up to see Zeus coming out of the bathroom

He stood there looking at me as he scratched his head." Morning." He greeted smirked. I just stared at him with wide eyes as I laid there frozen.

"It really happened.......yesterday really happened." I thought to myself as the memories came rushing from last night.

" So I'll just call y'all when I'm on the way...up...up there." I tried to speak normally as Zeus walked towards me. " Okay, girl see you later." With that he hung up. Zeus sat beside me just staring as I sat there quietly.

" You doing something today?" He asked. " Gigi...wanted to go to the mall with the girls." I replied softly. " Okay....how long you need to get ready?"

"Um.....not long." I say not even thinking of starting an argument....I didn't need what happen last night to be a repeat. " You need help getting up?"

"No...no I'm fine." I cleared my throat as I felt my face get hot as i prayed for him to leave. " Just let me know when your ready." He smirked getting up from the bed and leaving out the room. I just sat there clutching to the blanket as my brain tried to process everything that transpired within 24 hours.