It won't stop

Thursday Morning

It's been 18 hours since I did the IVF and the situation was starting to set in my mind. Within two weeks, I would get the results to see if I was pregnant. Part of me wanted to be positive while the other part was still panicking over the situation. After my friends got to me to calm down, we basically agreed we wouldn't do anything unless I get symptoms or when I got the call. Either way I was freaking the fuck out. Zeus wasn't making any better by being on my ass the minute I got back to the club house asking me where I went. I still don't know how to explain this to him...... something I wasn't ready for.

But I couldn't think of that right now.....I had to focus on this job. It was going on 8 a.m. in Nevada which means we  had a whole 24 hours before palooza tomorrow and my ass was still tired. Zeus and the boys had gotten rentals which were waiting outside for us. The boys rented a black Cadillac Navigator while Zeus had rented a black Roll Royce.

Zeus grabs my bags from me putting them in the trunk while I got in the car. I closed my eyes as I leaned against the window going back to sleep.

" Ghen.....Ghen....Peaches baby wake up." I felt a hand rub my waist as I was shook lightly from my nap. " Hmm." It took me a minute but I finally opened my eyes to see we were in front of a big ass house.

" It took me a minute but I finally opened my eyes to see we were in front of a big ass house

" This doesn't look like a hotel." I stretched before getting out of the car. " Because it's not, it another clubhouse of ours." He stated as he got out of the car opening the trunk. " Damn, how many club houses y'all got?" I asked bout to get my bag. " We have one in almost every state except for the northern ones. It's better this way for work....and if you haven't noticed, I'm not a people person." He replied as he shut the trunk walking past me with me and his bags going to the front door.

" I could have got my own." I say. " I got it peaches, come on." He replied.

Peaches?...