Bound

The next afternoon

"Thank y'all for coming with me

"Thank y'all for coming with me." I say to Erin and Taylor. " Girl you good, hell I need to make an appointment myself" Tay says. " Gigi said he would have joined us but shit like this makes him queasy." Erin laughed. I had a monthly check up appointment this morning and needed to get it done before leaving Tomorrow...... 3 a.m. to be exact. It's crazy how I had to literally do mission impossible to duck and dodge Zues at school. After the conversation, I needed space from him to figure how I can turn him down without him spazzing out on me. I let it go yesterday because I could see he was trying not to get mad.....and I wasn't gonna irritate him. But I gotta figure this shit out.

We go into the clinic walking up to the receptionist area. "Hi, i have a 9:00 a.m. check up with Dr. Robbins." I say politely. " Okay give me moment, Ms. Genesis Santiago I presume?" She asked. " Yes mam." I replied. " Okay go ahead and sit down , the doctor will be with you in a moment." She says. I nodded my head going to the lobby area With Taylor and Erin following. I went to play my tarven game when I got an upcoming call from Zeus. I quickly decline it and continue to play my game.

Hang up on you.....not in the mood.

"You and Zeus got into it?" Erin asked noticing what I did. " Nah he just gets on my nerves....just be needing space from him." I sighed. "All honesty, I never saw your brother act the way he does with you with anybody else." She continues. " Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know........like your his wife or something. He very territorial of you." She teased. " But it also can be a twin thing...since y'all born at the same time." Tay added.

Yea.....if only if that was it.

"Well this is interesting." Tay says as looking down the hallway. We look up to see Kendra walking out from the back with a doctor with distressed look on her face.

"Must caught something she can't get rid of."Erin says."That not nice....she look really sad." I say feeling bad for her."Fuck that bitch.... she can go die.....today."Taylor stated

We put our head down as they walk past us. One place I don't want drama at is in a damn clinic. " Kendra....maybe we should call it quits...this will be your third insemination....I'm afraid your body won't be able to complete the cycle." The doctor informed.

"Insemination.....the hell she need an Ivf for?" Taylor whispered."Not our business." I whispered back.

"No this has to work .....this is the only way to get him back.......I love him." She says softly.

"That don't sound suspicious to you." Scorpio joins in

It none of our business.

" Just go ahead and rest okay. I'll call your father once the test is back." He says sending her on her way. " I don't understand that girl....out of all the men why Zues Hawkins." He says walking off.

Is it still not our business?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I mumble as we slowly sneak pass the receptionist walking down the hallway. We stopped as I looked in the room where a nurse and the doctor that was taking to Kendra was cleaning up. " Don't dispose of that, under Mr. Dalton's orders." He sighed as he took the cup of white stuff from the nurse holding it as if it was poisonous.

Is.....that? " Taylor stuttered

"Zeus's semen.....what the fuck......oh this bitch crazy." Erin laughed in shock. All I could do was stare in horror.

I see the nurse put it in a fridge before and continue to clean the room before her and the doctor both left out through other door. We hurriedly walked in the room shutting the door behind us. I go over to the fridge opening it seeing the cup. " Ain't no way this is his." I say but low and behold, his name was written in bold letters.

"How the fuck she get this?" Erin asked

"How do you think .....they been fucking." Taylor says

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the cup out the fridge turning to leave when another doctor came in. " Okay good you here....never mind Stacy I found my 9:45 appointment." He yelled out the door. " Hi I'm doctor Langston, I'll be doing your Insemination today and I see you brought support." He continued.

My what?....

"He thinks You're here to get an Ivf." Erin bumped me making me say the first thing out my mouth.

" Yes.....yes I'm here for my appointment." I chuckled nervously, what the hell was I doing? " Great go ahead and get undressed for me, put on the gown and I'll take that and get everything set up." He says taking the cup from me and leaving the room once more.

" Oh shit.....we gotta leave." Erin says. " I can't leave without it." I say. " I mean we all heard the doctor talking to Kendra....she might not even get pregnant." Taylor says. " I..... can't." I groaned. Why was this so hard?.....we could easily leave and let Zeus deal with his own problems.

It could be our second chance......lets do it.

"Ghen....you good." Tay asked as her and Erin concerned. " Uh yeah.....help me undress and put this gown on.....please." I say softly. They look at each other before looking back at me. They help me like I ask not saying nothing else.

What the fuck am I doing?