I'm Sorry.....What?

" I'll take your man." I sang as i made dinner. I looked down to see my dog chuchi

standing up on her hind legs jumping up and down as if she was dancing

standing up on her hind legs jumping up and down as if she was dancing. " Yes baby, get it momma." I laughed. I swear she my spirit animal. " Gabriel." My grandma yelled as she came in the front door. " Yes mam." I said as she came in with a tired look on her face. " Can you please go get that drunken half dead ass off the porch, look like one of her male friends got a little too friendly with her face." She rolled her eyes as she walked towards me taking the spatula of my hand. " I'll finish up here."she continued.

"Yes mam." I sighed. It was becoming an routine now. She would leave with some dude that she met at the club, just to come home beaten up a couple days later. You would have thought by the way my mom acts, she had fucked up life but nope ...far from it. My mom came from a stable home, Two parent household. Was an honor student, ready to go to Spelman for her law degree.

What happen you ask?

Me......I'm what happen.

I open the screen door to my mom sprawled out on the porch showing everybody what the good lord bless her with. "Momma come on, let get you in bed." I go to help her up. " Get your hands off me fucking sissy." She slurred snatching from me . " Momma come on before granny comes back with her cain and you look hurt enough." I replied.

The insults started when I turned 12. Sissy and fruit loop is her favorite nickname for me. She says it when she knew I was gonna be getting bend over in the future. She wasn't lying about me being gay......but maybe if she paid attention to me more back when I was younger......maybe.....she could have prevented it.

I fought with her as I finally got her in the house to my room throwing her in my bed where she passed out. I went back to the front to close the screen door when I saw Elijah jogging down towards my porch. " Hey wassup." I smiled as he made his way up the stairs. " What good." He grabbed by my waist hugging me tight. " Dice chill, you act like you ain't seen me all day at school." I laughed almost melting in his arms.

"My fault, I'm just trying to get enough hugs in till I get back Sunday, hey baby girl. You miss daddy?...hmm" He says letting me go and picking up Chuchi as she appears hearing his voice. I got her last year and he has been over the moon since I first brought her home." Oh where you going?" I asked. " Gotta work with the boys in Vegas, leaving tomorrow." He replied putting her down as she went in the yard to do her business. Even though I assumed Dice worked in the streets. He was very honest with me about what he did and I couldn't judge him for it....he was just a black man trying to survive America.

" Oh okay....wait isn't Zeus and Ghen's Dad event this week in vegas?" I asked. " Yea...uh while ghen with her dad and step mom. Zeus, me and the guys gone do what we do." He replies. " Okay.....wel I'm miss you." I pouted. " I'll be back before you know it, now put that lip back in, before I know something." He smirked.

I'm sorry....what?

" I got to go,I'm see you Sunday. We can do something that night. I know you got church service and shit." He chuckled. " Um....yea....yea we can do that." I felt my face get hot. " Aight I'm see you then." He stares at me a little more before walking back down the streets. " Ohh Chile that a fine piece of man right there." My grandma says standing behind me. " If I was 20 pounds lighter and 10 years young, you would have some competition and I would make him your step grandpa." She teased.

" I know that right granny, let them know you still got it." I hyped her up. Granny was my light and my peace, I wouldn't know how to get through life without her. " All I'm say is get him before some else snatch him up." She says.

" He straight granny." I say. " So is the Deacon at the church." She replied. " Oh the shade is real." I laughed. "Anyway, your phone was ringing nonstop in the kitchen." She says handing me my phone. I looked to see had 30 missed calls from Ghen,Tay and Erin.

The hell going on?

" Okay thank you granny. I'm be out here while I talk to them." I say. " Okay, I let your know when dinner ready." She says before walking back in the house. I called the group chat waiting for them answer and only Tay and Erin answered.

"Gigi....we got a situation." Tay looked panicked. " Wait..... what going on?....did something happen at the appointment?" I asked concerned remembering they went with Ghenesis to her check up after school. "Ghenesis did a Ivf with Zeus's sperm and she having a panic attack....we don't know what to do." Erin say as I could hear Ghen crying in the background.

"I'm sorry.....SHE DID WHAT?" I yelled

What....the...actual....hell!