Chapter Seven

Hoseok and Haneul were sitting in the living room stuffing their faces with ice cream and watching Pokyo when Hoseok heard a knock on the door. Haneul looked at him with a chocolate covered face, "is that mommy?!"

"Probably, finish your ice cream." Hoseok sat his third bowl of ice cream on the table and stood up. Haneul threw his spoon on the table and picked the bowl up before drinking the rest of his chocolate-vanilla ice cream that was already half melted.

"Hoseok!" He heard his mommy say in a scolding way. Haneul looked up and smiled but Taehyung didn't smile back and just glared at the older male, "I told you not to give him ice cream."

"But he asked!"

"So?!"

"Politely."

"Doesn't matter." He walked into the kitchen and wet some paper towels before walking back into the living room to clean his son's face.

"Gimme kiss." Haneul puckered out his chocolate covered lips.

"Let me clean your-" Haneul pecked his mommy's lips and giggled when he left chocolate residue his mommy's mouth.

Hoseok laughed but Taehyung shot him a look that shut him up immediately. He sidestepped around them and grabbed Haneul's bowl and walked into the kitchen while Taehyung cleaned his son up.

"Did you have fun today at school?" Taehyung asked as he put Haneul's shoes on.

"Yes!" Haneul said a little too loudly, "I teached a girl about Gucci!"

"Well that's good, what all did you do?"

Haneul started explaining his day in detail while Hoseok gave Taehyung his backpack. Haneul stopped mid-sentence and jumped up from the couch, "mommy I made you something."

He reached for his backpack but Taehyung held it out of his reach, "show me when we get home, okay?"

"Okay, okay, bye Hobi!" Haneul waved at Hoseok before grabbing Taehyung's hand, wanting to get home as fast as possible so he could show his mommy what he made during art class.

"Where's my kiss?" Hoseok asked with fake hurt in his voice. Haneul groaned but quickly walked over to Hoseok who was kneeling down with a heart smile. Haneul gave him his boxy smile before standing on his tiptoes and pecking Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok didn't let him off that easily and quickly scooped the first year old up and twirled him around.

"I have a case to work tomorrow, you'll be able to pick him up right?" The older male asked Taehyung as he stopped twirling the child around, forgetting that he just ate ice cream and might barf it back up.

"Yeah I'll be able to get him, thanks for today though." Taehyung said as he reached for his five year old. Haneul jumped in his arms and said bye to Hobi one more time as they walked out of the large house.

"Did you make any new friends?" Taehyung asked while buckling Haneul in his booster seat.

"Yeah but he sleeps a lot....his name is Lee Jaehyun and he hates Converse."

"That sounds interesting." Taehyung tried to sound as enthusiastic and interested as possible but he was tired from today and was ready to just go home and go to sleep, "do you like your teachers?"

"Yeah, I forgot MisterSir's name but Mrs. Jung is very cool." Haneul said while playing with his toys that Taehyung normally kept in the car for him to entertain himself with.

Taehyung decided to stop at a restaurant to eat instead of cooking since he was too tired to cook. Haneul didn't argue against his suggestion and yelled that he wanted Taco Bell so Taehyung took a the turn to Taco Bell. Haneul dropped his cars and picked up his airplane before making whooshing sounds and singing a song he learned during school. Taehyung toned him out, not in the mood to hear about how a catepillar became a butterfly.