Chapter Fifty-Four

Dennis Kane stars as Eleven in this:

Just a btw, fyi

I'mma try to find Kiwon and Jae's actors but until then....

-

"You're beginning to really tick me off," Eleven said as he glared at the slightly younger boy sitting on his Illuminati bean bag chair.

"Well if you'd just listen to me," Kiwon said, standing up, "then both of our lives would be much easier."

"You make life harder not easier," Eleven said, "sit back down."

"No, peasant," Kiwon rolled his eyes and snatched the yardstick out of the older male's hand, "you sit down."

"This is my house, human."

"I am no human, peasant."

Kiwon shoved Eleven onto the bean bag before walking towards the huge world map Johnny had been so kind to help hang up. He placed the tip of the yardstick on Italy and then made a huge circle around Italy, Switzerland, half of France, Belguim, Germany, Czech Republic, half of Slovakia and Austria.

"I want all that and a little bit of Spain."

"That's a definite no i love the Swiss."

"Whatever, we can share Switzerland, i want all that and you can have what's around that."

"I don't want Finland."

"We'll give that to Baekyeol."

"But Baekyeol is gonna get his own island in the Pacific, like Napoleon," Eleven sighed and stood up, "you can have Africa."

"I don't want Africa!" Kiwon said but quickly added, "but I want Eygpt or wait...is Eygpt in Africa or Asia?"

"Both," a deep voice said, startling both boys. Eleven turned to see Johnny standing in the doorway with his arms cross, "ya'll are weird."

"Pops help us!" Eleven yelled, grabbing Johnny's shirt and pulling him in his room, "he wants all of this—" he circled all the places Kiwon wanted, "plus a little bit of Spain and Egypt!"

"And..."

"And...that's unacceptable!" Eleven exclaimed, "Europe is my main continent!"

"So you want....Italy, Belguim—"

"Switzerland, CR, Germany, some of Slovakia or you know what? I don't want Slovakia, but i want those France and Austria."