Chapter Twenty-One

Taehyung always seemed to do things very last minute. It's not like he hadn't realized just how close Christmas was, he just didn't want to go shopping quite yet. So he let the days slide by always thinking, 'hey i should go Christmas shopping soon...but i can do it tomorrow' and tomorrow became the next day and the next day after that.

That's how Taehyung found himself in the store just four days before Christmas.

Haneul was having a sleepover at Yoongi's house with Jaesung which gave Taehyung the perfect chance to start shopping. He had already picked out some things for his parents and sister now he had to get something for Haneul, Heoryn, Hoseok, his brother and his brother-in-law.

He said, "i hate shopping."

"Strange, you always seemed to love shopping when it was for you." said a voice from behind him. Taehyung flinched and dropped the shoes he was holding. He whirled around and a glare immediately made its way onto his face.

He pulled his mask down below his chin, "leave me alone, Jungkook."

He heard the older male sigh, "just let me see him on Christmas. He doesn't even have to go to my house, I can go to his or we can meet somewhere, i don't care. All i ask is for you to let me see Haneul on Christmas."

Taehyung ignored him and moved to walk away but Jungkook grabbed his arm, "what the hell is your problem, Taehyung?!"

"You're the problem, Jungkook!" Taehyung whisper-yelled, "i trusted you with him, i don't know what the hell you did to him but he's not the same anymore. I'm sure you didn't notice anything, for fuck's sake, Jungkook you barely know him! What kind of fa—"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM," Jungkook yelled earning looks from other shoppers. Taehyung jerked his arm out of Jungkook's grasp, "you may not have done something but whatever was happening you let happen. Jimin could've been doing something for all you know."

"Are you talking about the bruises?! Those are from—"

"Accidents?!" The blonde scoffed, "are you fucking blind Jungkook?! Those bruises were clearly not from accidents, what about the slap marks on his face? That's not carpet burn or sunburn or whatever the hell you said it was. What about his behavioural changes, Jungkook? Did you not notice anything different. Of course, you didn't."

"So what the fuck are you saying?! That I'm letting my own child be abused?"

"No." Taehyung folded his arms across his chest, "I'm just saying that as long as you have Jimin around that Haneul isn't allowed at your house even if you're there. I don't have anything against your relationship i'm doing this for the sake of my child. You need to start preparing for your's anyway."

With that being said, Taehyung pushed Jungkook away and grabbed the shoes he was going to buy. He wasn't going to let Jungkook spoil his mood, he had shopping to do no matter how much he hated it.

____ ____ ____ ____

Jungkook was fuming as sped his way back home. He didn't care if he running stop lights or stop signs he just wanted to get home.

Taehyung had absolutely no right in not letting him see his son on Christmas. Jungkook made a fool of himself begging that blonde to let him see Haneul over and over again and he was tired of it. Taehyung thought he had the upper hand but also had something up his sleeve.

He didn't want to take the younger male to court to get shared custody over Haneul. He hated the idea of telling the judge their problems and having someone who probably only has a general understanding of what's happening to decide for them. It was a really stupid thought but if Taehyung was going to be like this then taking him to court was happening.

Jimin wasn't abusing Haneul, Jungkook knew that for sure. Jimin was too nice with the five year old to even raise his voice at him. Taehyung was absolutely delusional and was some crazy helicopter parent for coming up with such an absurd idea.

In reality, it was just Taehyung being jealous. Jungkook didn't want to go there but he knew that Taehyung was jealous. He understood though, he left Taehyung when he was pregnant but stayed with Jimin. He'd be jealous if it was the other way around too.

But keeping their son away from him was another level.

He parked his car and got out, slamming the door in the process. He took his keys out of his pocket, assuming Jimin was asleep or something and unlocked the door. Jungkook kicked off his shoes but froze.

He heard noises. He walked deeper into the living room to see if the TV was on but it wasn't.

Frowning, Jungkook slowly made his way upstairs and the noises got louder. His blood started boiling and his anger began to increase as he approached his bedroom door. He gave no warning as he busted through the door and yelled,

"JIMIN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

-

Word Count: 866

Sorry this is so short and terrible, i've been sick lately and I've just been reading on my main account and not writing anything and none of my accounts. I decided to just go ahead and publish this chapter and not add anything since it already seemed fine because this has actually been ready for 2 days now lol but i didn't think it was good enough.

How's your school life going so far? Mines kinda good i just cant stand the people, i haven't been assigned any homework besides vocab words for communication skills so that's great hhhhhh

I hope you guys have a good year and I'll try to update as quickly as possible.

On a more serious note about this book though....

If you're expecting some immediate taekook action then please go ahead and stop reading because taekook isn't going to happen immediately after this chapter. Think realistically here....if your boyfriend left you and your unborn child 5 years ago and then tries to slide back into your lives and keep another baby and pretend nothing ever happened, would you go back? Like seriously, would you go back only a few days after having a serious fight with that said boyfriend?

No?

Okay then...

Anyway, Jimin will face some consequences for what he did to Haneul just not right now. None of it will be legal though lol