Josephine

Cole had told them to stay. So what have Aladdin and Abigail convince her to do? The exact opposite of what Cole had told them to do, they had convinced her to follow them, because they didn't know what they were running into. And somehow she did.

The flying carpet wasn't something she wanted to go back on, Abigail pulling her back into her lap as she pulled her fingers through her hair.

It was relaxing, made her wan to forget that there was a place that might challenge those who could break rocks with the back of their heel.

"We're almost there," Aladdin told them pointing at the large white building. It reminded her of buildings from both ancient Greek and Roman styled buildings. "Tāwhirimātea's dungeon. Sinbad's first dungeon."

"I thought you didn't know then?" Josephine asked him, remembering what he had told them yesterday.

"Ahalya showed me his book. Wrote after he got his second djin; don't why he lie."

"Bragging rights," Abigail pointed out.

"Large ego," Josephine added.

"You two were always on the same page," Aladdin told them a grin showing his face. "Until it came to risky behaviour and your love lives. Poor, poor Ahalya never got any luck.... always got pulled into situations."

"Why do I have a feeling that's not what you meant?" Josephine asked him.

"He's paused," Abigail told her.

"No blinky light. Someone's going to burst a bubble," Josephine told him. Air safety wasn't going to be impressed about that, more so if they needed to be able to find a place to land, more so in an emergences.

"Really?"

"It's either worry about air safety, or freak what about how I'm going to die a painful death."

"You'll be fine. Ahalya almost got seven djin before the world ended."

"That doesn't mean anything to me."

"I'm here," Abigail told her arm tightening slightly, she could crush her rigs in two if she really wanted to. "Lions at the door, the golden butterfly is safe."

"Let's get this over and done with," she whispered spotting Cole and Ajay walking towards them.

"I told you to stay where you were!" Cole snapped.

"And I told you that they wouldn't," Ajay told him, amusement sparkling in his eyes.

"I don't bring children into my fights!"

"Aladdin's the only one of us who truly know what Mr Calvin has dragged Mr Ja'far into," Josephine told them, sighing as she pulled herself up. Stepping off the carpet the moment Aladdin had it lowered to the ground. "And I doubt you believe in magic, someone's got to be there when you faint from shock."

"I don't faint," Cole told her, folding his arms in front of his chest. "How'd you get here before us?"

"Flying carpet," Abigail told him, pointing to Aladdin who was still sitting on said flying carpet.

"Can we go in before I change my mind?" Josephine asked as she looked at the building, pushing herself from the carpet and her sword resting against her bag. Something that Abigail had given her before they left. "And get myself some more common sense."

Looking up, she walked up the white wall and placed her hand on the stone, she couldn't see a door. But that didn't bother her, Aladdin and Abigail putting their hands on her shoulders as a silver glow appeared in front of their faces.

+++++

Opening her eyes, she was lying on a beach. Ajay and Cole floating in the water. They would want to get out of the water, or else they were going to be snapped in half by what looked like a shark. Ajay must have seen what she seen and pulled Cole out with him.

"What was that?" Cole asked.

"Shark," Aladdin told him, grinning as the shark swam past, electricity gathering around their mouths.

"If that's a shark, I'm a flying pig," Josephine told him.

"You're not a pig."

"Why can I understand him?" Cole asked Josephine, who looked at him with large eyes. She didn't realize that he understood what they were saying. She didn't know why he could understand Aladdin, because she didn't know why she could understand him.

She doubted that Aladdin knew the reason, or didn't care about the reason why only she and Abigail could understand outside this hell hole, of sharks that had the abilities as Zeus and Thor.

"We're in the first world," Aladdin told him.

"That explains nothing," Cole told him.

"He's not good at explaining things," Josephine told him, rolling her eyes as she walked up to one of the blank stones. The words making no sense to her. "We need to find Mr Ja'far."

"Which part would he take?" Ajay asked.

"Dragons," Abigail told him.

"The one with dragons," Josephine told him, pointing at the dragon flying over their heads. Ajay walked in front of them, before climbing a wall. Josephine looked up before following them, she didn't have time to question his decision.

The water underneath her hands were warm, but she could see that Ajay's hands were going slightly red hands. When she stopped she looked at the hand hold, a gasher about to blast. She blinked as she pulled Asha's sword from its hold, and pushing her hand into the gasher.

Josephine was fine with the heat underneath her hands, but she wasn't so sure about those behind her. Without even thinking about, she shoved her hands into the boiling water.

Asha is a fire djin, she thought to herself. Closing her eyes as energy went through her body. I can live with the heat. So burn me if you can.

Grinning, she looked at the dragons flying above their heads, Mr Calvin and Ja'far should be close. She trusted Ajay to find his friend, and she trusted Abigail to catch her if her grip were to fail her.