#ForeverYoung&Mindless♡

In School In The Canteen

Niala- His hair is just soo...fruity, and beautiful, and special, and kind, and friendly..(goes on)

Luna - Excuse me, all you do is talk and talk about that afroman, can you not change the subject for ONCE.

Selina - But Princeton is a spice, its' just that Roc Royal has some nice sleepy voice..

Luna - Ah, stop spilling nonsense into my ear. I like RayRay loads, cos his hair is just so relaxed (resting her face on her hands and thinks about him)

Niala (screws Luna)- Guys I think we have some issues and I think that we are in love with MB

Luna - Hell yeah, but guys don't you think Diggy Simmons is hot ?

Selina - The way you just randomly bring other people in the conversation (shakes her head laughing).

Niala - Do you even know who he is ?

Luna - If I didn't know him, I wouldn't talk about him in that way..

Niala - But I liked him before,since he was i runs house when did you like Diggy Simmons ?

Luna - Lemme think...since I was booked to come to this Earth

Selina -(laughs) LOOL, you are one tramp

Niala - Erm..name me three of his songs, if you really 'like' him.

Luna - 4 Letter Word, Do It Like You and The First Fligh (smiling)

Niala - Argh, but I still love him better though..

Luna - I'm his 4 letter word (smiling so much that her braces feel exposes)

Selina - This girl, she likes people once she knows them for 3 seconds.

Luna - But it ain't about how long you've known the person, its' about how much you truly love them...

Niala - LOOL, take Diggy, Princeton is all mine !

Luna - But then that means that RayRay will think I'm cheating on him, but I still love him as well, but don't even get me started on Jacob Latimore..

Selina & Niala both sigh in unison and cover their ears, while Luna carries on talking about Jacob Latimore.

Niala - I swear down, the next hottie that you start gossiping about, I will shoot your nostrils !

Selina - LOOL, aww babes lowe her, all she does is dream and dream, but I know for sure Drake is gonna choose me as his Number 1 gurl..(smiles)

Luna - Here we go again..

Niala - LOOL Luna, now lets gang up on that #LilDayDreamer.

Selina - Oh my daise, he invited me to be in his group #YoungMoney

Luna- Babe stop dreaming, you now that Drake will never choose you, well maybe if you actually bothered to get rid of those spots..

Selina - KMT, I'm so beautiful and my swagger is just soo on top, that Nicki Minaj makes me her faashion designer and you know I have so much knowledge that I made Doc.Martens then I decided to make Airforces, then Vans and I'm asking #CoverDrive to help me decide on what Amanda should be wearing on their tour, but T-Ray doesn't know whether his chinos will match with his snapback..

Niala - Hun, please stop chatting bullshit and LOOOL the way you just chat just makes me wonder how you are going to live your life when you are older.

Luna - OMDS, I got 2 missed calls from Princeton.

Niala - (shocked) OMG, show me right now, place your mobile in front of my naked eyes.

Selina - How did he get your number ?

Luna - LOOL, guys chill, he follows me on Twitter, and I put my pin and number there :)

Niala - Ahh, I follow all of them but they don't follow me, only Prodigy.

Selina - Well Roc Royal follows me ^__^

Luna - (chokes on her drink) You tryna kill me ?

Niala - Omds, then go call him back.

Luna (unlocks her phone, and scans through her missed calls, just as she finds his number, he calls her back).

Luna - OMDS, hes' calling me (fanning herself)

Niala - LOOL, she's in #GASMODE.

Phonecall to Princeton

Luna - Hello ?

Princeton - Yo babes, how iytee ?

Luna - LOOL, yeah I'm good, wbu ?

Princeton- Btw I just wanna say that cos I follow you on Twitter, me and the gand wanna invite you to our place.

Luna -OMG, are you being serious ?

Princeton - Yeah, and btw your cousins, Niala and Selina ?

Luna - Yeap, wb them ?

Princeton - Invite them as well :)

Luna -OMG, seriously ?

Princeton - Yeap 100%, and btw meet me tommorow at Westfields, outside River Island, my bodyguard will be wearing a lil pink tag and if you give him this pin..(says number) and then he'll know its you .

Luna - Okay(writes down the number), sure, alright thanks alot and see you tomoz !

Princeton -Iytee babe, see you tomoz @ 2pm.

Niala - OMDS, what did he say ?

Luna - Its' unbelieveable, he wants to meet us tomoz @ westfields.

Selina - LOOL, for real or are you just daydreaming ?

Luna - Nahh fam, I'm for real and he called me 'babes' so many times, I lost count..

Niala - Ahh, fam I think I needa give you Princeton as well , Selina I think am gonna steal ur man

Selina - Eh heh, get your hands away

Niala - Buh Roc is soo cute and adorable

Luna - LOOL, did you get fed up of plaiting Princes' hair ?

Niala - Noo, its' cos he likes you, and I also like my baby Roc

Luna (scratches her head) Naah blud, RayRays minee !

As they carried on their convo, they made their way out of the school canteen, and made their way to their lockers. Will the say go as planned, or will it be a sad misery which was never meant to be ? Stay tuned to chapter 2 ! ♡