Chapter 6..

Nialas' POV

Argh, I don't know why but for some reason I'm regretting not going out with Princeton. I mean that ting is a hottie, but if I start to like him then won't Selina get pissed ? Hes' so damn hot , but I want Roc as well, argh my love life is getting a little dodgy. What about if I have Roc & then secretly date Princeton ? Oh my gosh, I think I came up with the perfect solution.

Niala walks up to find Princeton 

Niala - Hey, can we talk ?

Princeton - Okay

Niala - (locks in the toilet) I've been thinking about what you said yesterday..

Princeton - And ?

Niala (whispers) - I wanna secretly go out wid you !

Princeton - Seriously ? (smiles)

Niala - Of course, but as long as its' a secret cos I like Roc as well...(gets interrupted while Princeton grabs her waist and kisses her)

Princetons POV

Right now, I just wanna focus on our relationship. We are now locked in a long kiss and we are now going further.

Princeton rips his shirt off and Niala follows and does the same. Princeton sits in the bath and takes his clothes off while Niala does the same. They kiss & kiss and then....*you should have an idea*.

Niala - Oh baby boy, you gawt moves..

Princeton - This is the beginning..

Luna - LOOL. yeah, but isn't she coming later...(unlocks the door and finds them (Niala & Prince)

Niala - (separates from Prince and starts to dress)

Luna - Oh my gosh, NIALA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?

Niala - Chaa man, calm down, just don't tell anyone

Luna - Did you use protection ?

Princeton - (shakes his head as he finishes doing his shoe laces)

Niala - Shuttup bruv, if you say a word you are in for it !

Luna - At least I ain't a cheating brat like you !

Niala - LOOL, please if you tell Selina then your Eritrean ass is going to be flying in the air and will be landing to Antarctica.

Luna (kisses her teeth) - Who do you think you are ?

Princeton - Leave the girl alone okay ?

Luna (peers her head to the side to face Princeton) - Since when were you baptised with the name Niala ?

Princeton - Whatever (walking out)

Luna - Niala, if Selina finds out then you are in trouble & why do you expect me to keep something like this away from her ?

Niala - Well...didn't she say that she don't like him no more ?

Luna - When did she say that ?

Niala - When she refused Princeton to buy her that crop top she bought yesterday

Luna - But if Prodigy finds out..

Niala - Why would he care ?

Luna - I think he likes Selina

Niala - OMG, what about Roc ?

Luna - Thats' exactly why people say that you should think before you do something

Niala - But I love that boy..

Luna - Then why did you do it ?

Niala - Because...

Luna - Because what ?

Niala - I like Princeton as well...

Luna - Selina won't mind but if Roc finds out..then you are -_-

Lunas POV

Niala actually did that buisness with Princeton ? Boy, she loves Roc but I swear down the way Roc will flipp if he knows what happened !

Selina - Where you been ?

Luna - I needa talk to you (grabs her and takes her into the kitchen)

Selina - Yes ?

Luna - Do you like Princeton ?

Selina - Lets just say I did, until he said he likes Niala

Luna - Okay

Selina - Okay ?

Luna - Well, earlier on, Niala went to the bathroom with Princeton saying she wanted to talk to him and while they were there..

Selina - What happened ?

Luna (looks around & whispers) They had *it*

Selina - OMFG, they made love ?

Luna - To put it in easier words , yes

Selina - Did they use protection ?

Luna (shakes her head)

Selina - LOOL, thats' jokes

Luna - Ain't you pissed ?

Selina - Nope, because if I still had feelings for Prince then I would boil but if he likes her..then thats the end of it

Luna - Wha about if she gets pregnant ?

Selina - LOOL, then she'll call the baby Cinderella 

Luna - LOL, but what about if Roc finds out..?

Selina - Wooow, I didn't think about that

Niala & Roc snuggle around the couch while Selina & Luna end their conversation and make chicken & beef wraps for the crew.

Roc - Hey babe ?

Niala - Yes boo ?

Roc - Do you want to take this relationship to the next stage ?

Niala - Meaning ?

Roc - That you become...my girlfriend ?

Niala - OMG, of course !

Roc (kisses Niala and they get stronger & stronger) - Letstake this upstairs.

They make their way and then they have what you must think they are having.

Nialas' POV

Gosh, now Luna knows and I know for SURE that Selina ain't gonna give 2 shits, but I'm worried that Roc will find out and we had it just now, and if I do get pregnant, then maybe it'll be Rocs'. Actually I'm 134% its' going to be Rocs' because he was the last person I slept with.

Roc - Babe, if we get a kid, can we name Cinderella ?

Niala - OMG. thats' my favourite name for baby girls' !

Roc - If its' a boy ?

Niala - I don't know , we have time to think about that matter

Woow, I acutally think my plan is going to work, if it does, then I know for sure that luck is on my side but we'll see what the future holds, but if the baby is Princeton/Roc then what would the others say about it ?

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 7..#