Chapter 2..

The three girls all gather to get ready. Selina is done and is continously waiting for Luna and Niala. They all pack bikinis' as they were asked to by Princeton.

Selina - Omds, guys if you take this long Princeton will think that we are just tramps who flood our natural selves in make-up, but as you both now Drake loves natural beauties like me..(clutches face)

Luna - Excuse me, I'm putting on make-up to look pretty, isn't that make-up is used for ?

Niala - LOOL, duh thats why its called 'make up'. Cos you make up your face.

Selina - Huh, watch when you get rabies on your face, from too much make-up.

Luna (looks at Selina as if she is mental) Is this girl all right ?

Niala - LOOL, tbh I don't think soo, babe (looks at Selina) you get rabies when you've been bitten by animals..

Luna - She still don't get it, anyways I'm ready.

Selina - Finally, lets' go !

They arrive in Westfields, and make their way outside River Island.

Luna - Guys, am just gonna buy a new pair of vans, I'll be back !

Niala & Selina both kiss their teeth in unison and wait. Luna comes back and looks exhausted.

Luna - KMT, I had to pay £100 for these vans, cos apparently I'm not supposed to be trying them in store so the stupid lady charged me an extra £23.

Niala - LOOOL, #peaktimess.

Selina - Its 2:04, wheres his bodyguard ?

Luna - Babe, its called having patience.

Selina - LOOL, do you not realise that your boyfriend is running late..

Luna - LOOL, he'll be here soon..

After they wait, and wait until they finally spot the bodyguard.

Luna (walks up to the bodyguard) Hey, we are the girls

Boyguard - Yes, I know and to make sure tell me the pin please..

Luna (searches her pockets and brings out the note and read the number)

Bodyguard - Okay follow me.. (they follow him outside as he leads them to the Limozine.

Princetons POV*

Princeton - I think I see them..(lowering his sunglasses)

RayRay- (looks out of the window and spots them) Oh my gawd, that girl is hawt !

Princeton - Who ?

RayRay - The one wid the shorts, and the vans, and the superman crop top (Luna)

Princeton - LOL, her name is Luna

RayRay - Boy, shes my 4 letter word (gazes at her)

Roc - Yoo, whos' the shawty wearing the airforces ?

Princeton - I think thats..Niala

Roc - Woow, shes a damn spicee (fans his self)

Princeton - I think Selinas peng..

As they walk up close, Princeton opens the door and welcomes them

Princeton - (hugs Luna) Hey babe, you made it (smiles)

Luna - Yes, we did ! (she goes inside and sits next to RayRay)

RayRay - Hey

Luna - OMDS, is that actually you ?!