Chapter 8..

As Niala starts to conrol RayRays' hair, Luna looks through the pictures and Selina just sits next to Niala listening to RayRay moan about how tight his head is feeling.

RayRay - Oh my daise, can you stop squeezing the life out of my head..!

Niala - I am not, you told me to do your hair and that is what I am doing

Niala continues on plaiting while RayRay keeps moving his head to feel comfortable, and after a few struggles Niala gives up.

Niala - Man you are too fussy, watch when I cut your hair off..

RayRay (looks at Selina) - Yo Selina..

Selina - Yeap ?

RayRay - Can you please conrol my hair because this lil nigga can't plait..

Niala - Am a nigga ?

RayRay - Yes you are..

Niala - Would you still think that if I called the Aliens ?

RayRay - Okay okay, now Selina come over please..

Selina - Yes, I can plait but which style you want ?

RayRay - (looks through the hair magazine and shows Selina) That one..(pointing)

Selina - Woow, thats' a piece of cake, I'll do that in no time..

20 minutes later, Selina has finished doing RayRays' hair and he loves it.

Katie (comes in with her folder full of papers) - Ew, what have you done to your hair ?

RayRay - Selina plaited it for me, its so good !

Katie - Erm..no I don't like it and because I don't like it , the public won't..

RayRay - Excuse me, this is my hair and I'm allowed to do anything with it..

Katie - I'm your manager so you do as I tell you to do..

RayRay - Please, can I just have it for the photoshoot

Katie - Okay, but it don't suit you..I really dispose of that silly hairstyle..(frowns)

Selina - (kisses her teeth) Could you do any better ?

Niala - (sighs) Is this wombat getting on your nerves ?

Katie - Erm..since when were you invited to the conversation...?

Niala - Welcome to the 21st century, where we are in a #freecountry

Katie - Girl, you needa catch up on some manners.

Selina - Shuttap, the way I do peoples hair ain't got anything to do with you..

Princeton (comes in & sees RayRays' hair) Wow, who did you hair ?

RayRay - Selina did, its' amazing innit ?

Prodigy - Hey Selina, do you mind dying my mohican to hazel ?

Selina - Really ?

Prodigy - Yeap, I can see that you are a pretty awesome hair stylist so..can you do my hair ?

Selina - Okay, lemme get started (gets all the equipment & gets the dye ready)

Luna - Whos' ready for big photoshoot which is going to be the cover ?

Prodigy - Oh damn, is it now ?

Luna - Yep, why ?

Prodigy - Because Selina was going to do my hair, and I really need it done..

Katie (overhears their conversation while flipping through her paperwork) - Well I'm sorry Prodigy but you can't do your hair because we all have schedules and we can't delay them.

Luna - Yeah, but the photoshoot isn't that long because we are only taking a couple not millions..

Katie - Too bad because I don't care how many photos are taken I just want fame & my money at the end of the day (glances in the mirror, posing vainly)

Luna - Can I tell you something ?

Katie - What ?

Luna - Do you not realise that these boys aren't asking much, and here you are becoming their manager only to be famous and to get paid tons of money, a manager is commited to their group and is responsible of whatever happens and this is the way you act towards them ? If Prodigy wants his hair done, then make time for it, don't exclude it because you think that the program for the rest of the day will get ruined..

Niala - Yea gurl, your right !

Katie - Keep that gob shut, idiot

Niala - Are you talking to me ?

Katie - No, I'm talking to the floor

Niala - Okay, theres' no need for sarcasm..

Katie - Theres' no need for attitude..

Niala - You are making me give you attitude because for instance you called me an idiot, when all I was clearly doing was agreeing with Lunas' point..

Katie -If you actually knew who I was, then you shut the fuck up and never ever talk to me like that..

Niala - Who are you ?

Katie - (looks at Roc)

Niala (looks at them both) Go on, tell me who you are ?

Katie - Well, I'm sure Roc will be happy to tell you..

Niala (confused and looks at Roc) Babe, who is she ?

Roc - Well..shes'...my

Niala - Your what ?

What does Katie mean to Roc, and will it damage the relationship between Niala & Roc ?

#Stay tuned for Chapter 9..