Chapter 4...

As the girls get settled to bed, the boys come up with a mischevious plan to scare the girls.

Luna - Guys, I think the boys are up to something...

Selina - LOL, like what ?

Niala - Its' true, because when Roc showed me to my bed, he said ' prepare for night attack'

Luna - Oh my gosh, thats' exactly what RayRay said to me..!

Selina - What do you think they mean ?

Luna - Its' probably nothing, should I check outside to see if they are up to something ?

Niala - LOL, if you do that, I'm sure that something bad is gonna happen, but because you like taking risks I ain't gonna be suprised if you end up breaking your ribs in a million pieces (while giving her dirty looks)

Selina - LOOOOL, oh my daise, man you are jokes and Luna I'll write you a beautiful card in hospital (blows a kiss at her)

Luna - (pretends to catch her kiss and throws it on the floor) Nothing is going to happen to me (while making her way out)

(As she looks out of the door, she sees nothing, so she decides to leave the room, when unfortunately she gets spashed by flour and egss)

Luna (still in shock while covered in flour & eggs) - OMG, IM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU !

Selina & Niala quickly rush and see Luna patting her hair, and they both laugh

Niala - OMG, LOOOOL Luna you look like a Zulu Warrior !

Selina (collapses onto the floor) - Luna, if your grandma saw this, you'll never see the daylight again !

RayRay - Babe, whats happened to you ? (laughing at the same time)

Luna - The Queen farted on me ?

RayRay - LOOL, if you find out whos behind this, who will actually be suprised !

Luna - Who ?

RayRay - Go ask Princeton

Luna walks round the house and finds Princeton sleeping, on a bowl of Cheerios', his face covered in milk. She puts her head next to his and says..)

Luna - BOO !

Princeton (jumps up and falls of the chair) OMG, don't you ever do that again (he says while also laughing)

Luna - LOOL, okay so now you know how it feels to be embarrased & annoyed ?

Princeton - What are you talking about, and why the heck are you covered in that nonsense ?

Luna - Do you not have any idea ?

Princeton - If I did, I wouldn't ask

Luna - Don't play innocent

Selina (comes down) - RayRay told her to ask you ...

Princeton - What .......Oh..Oh so you think I did this ?

Luna - 110%

Princeton - LOOOL, no darling I wouldn't do that to you, swear down.

Luna - Then who would ?

Princeton - Well...don't get mad, but it was Roc

Luna (turns around and faces Niala) OMG, your hubby did this to me, lets see who ends' up in hospital now !

Niala - LOOL, leave him it was a joke and babe he is soo inocent !

Luna - I'm covered in yucky mucky googoo, and you are on his side ?