Chapter 9...

Roc - Well..shes' my mother..

Niala (shocked) This..(points at Katie) is your mum ?

Roc - Yea

Niala - Holy shit, and you didn't tell me about this because..

Roc - Somethings are just too personal to be let out ..

Niala - We are going out & you still can't trust me enough , we slept together, and you still can't trust me to know that your manager is your mum..?

Princeton stops texting, and looks at Niala confused. At the mention of her sleeping with Roc angers him..

Roc - Look babe, I'm sorry but now you know..lets' just make the most of today and please get to know her because she is really ncie..

Niala - Hun, are you deaf & blind, didn't you hear her calling your own girlfriend an idiot ?

Roc - She didn't mean it..I know she didn't

Niala - You know what, I'm sick of this (walks out of studio & slams door, while Princeton follows her)

Princeton - You slept with Roc ?

Niala - Of course I didn't...

Princeton -  Sweety, I know you did but why would you if you said you wanted to be with me ?

Niala - But if I get pregnant, then the baby is yours, then Roc will hate me for ever...

Princeton - Oh, I get it

Niala - Get what ?

Princeton - You slept with Roc because you want the baby to be his not mine..you know what , our secret relationship is shit, we may as well be the way we were before..strangers.

Niala (tears in her eyes) No please.. don't do this..

Princeton - I gave up Selina for you, something I stuggled to do and you can't give Roc up for me ?

Niala - Well..I love him

Princeton - I love Selina, but looks as if I made the mistake going out with you & leaving her heart-broken (leaves Niala & enters studio)

Selina (goes to Princeton) Is she okay ?

Princeton - Yeah, shes' great but I needa talk to you..

Selina & Prince go to a corner

Selina - Okay

Princeton - Look, I'm sorry for doing what I did with Selina, I just couldn't control my hormones..and hunny my heart is already owned by you and you are my true love..

Selina - Okay, so how am I supposed to trust you again ?

Princeton - You'll see..so can we be friends again ?

Selina - ...Hell yeah :)

Prince & Selina kiss and hold hands together as they enter the room..

Luna - Aww , you guys are back ?

Selina - Yea, together forever..

Princeton - So LilMama, stay here and I'll just make an announcement..

Selina - Babe, about ?

Princeton walks up to the microphone

Princeton - Ahem, yo guys, I just want to say that (looks at Selina) I'm sorry babe, for mistreating you, for choosing someone over you when you were my true love and I can't understand love when you ain't by ma side and I love you baby girl loads, and I just wanna say if you wanna cum back as my girlfriend ?