Chapter 7...

The guys are all awake and MB are planning to go to the studio to work on their vocals. Also because they are planning to make a new magazine about them, they need their photos' taken by a professional photographer and they need their make-up done so Princeton decides to call & eventually finds a 5-star photographer but unfortunately finds out that the make-up artist might not come.

Princeton (on the phone) - Luna ?

Luna - What ?

Princeton - If the make-up artist doesn't arrive, then can you do the make-up for today ?

Luna - LOL, no because if I do the make-up then I will give you guys skin-cancer

Princeton (laughs) - Please..

Luna - Okay fine, but when you do get skin cancer don't sue me..

Selina - I could be the best make-up artist, have I told you ?

Luna (sighs) - Told me what ?

Selina - That Drake hired me as his make-up artist !

Luna - LOL, when did he say that ?

Selina - Today, on Twitter

Luna - Maybe he'll hire you..in the year......20-never

Selina - KMT, you made me upset

Niala - LOL, but shes right, you only put a few grams of make-up on your face..

Selina - Oi you, I heard about your dirty lil' buisness

Niala (confused at first & realises what she is talking about) Oh yeah about that...

Selina - Babe, I ain't pissed at you or anything...its' cool

Niala - You sure ? (smiles)

Selina - LOL, can you imagine if she got pregnant and she named her child Cindererlla & then she ended up poor !

Luna - LOOOOL

Niala (laughs) Shuttup , braceface

Roc - Whos' making my baby girl upset ?

Niala (points at Selina)

Luna - What you going to do about that ?

Roc - Beat you up..

Selina - Even if I end up calling the Aliens ?

As soon as Selina says 'Aliens', RayRay and Roc both twitch and walk up to Luna

RayRay & Roc - Don't call them please , tell Selina to stop !

Luna (grabs her phone) 

RayRay & Roc run for their life, while they bump into Princeton.

Princeton - Y'all ready because we got to bounce off to the studio like..NOW 

They all get ready & leave. When they arrive in the studio, they find it packed.

Katie - (Magazine producer) Hey guys, so whos' Luna ?

Luna (shy) - Me

Katie - Okay sweety, if you come with me, I'll show you how to put on the make-up (takes her away)

Princeton, Roc, RayRay & Prodigy get ready for the photoshoot, while Luna does the make-up.

When the photo has been taken, Katie brings in the photos'

Luna - O.....M....G

Katie - You did the make-up well

Selina - LOL, why would they need make-up ?