Chapter Three

Stella

"Is this really necessary?" I ask, turning my head every which way. Novah, Sage and I were currently blindfolded with our wrists tied with rope. I had no idea which direction I was looking in and I was getting irritated.

"Whoever is touching my ass is gonna' have my foot shoved up their ass!" Sage warns sharply.

"That might be me... I have no idea where I'm going" Novah confesses.

"Guys," I say loud enough to get their attention.

"What?" They replied in sync.

"Why don't I hear the gods?"

"Cause' you're deaf," Sage says at the same time Novah says "cause' they're dead."

"They died cause' our beauty was too much to handle," I say, flipping my hair over my shoulder awkwardly. Stupid rope.

"No we're right here, it's just so funny watching you guys walk around" I hear one of the boys respond. I couldn't tell which one it was though.

I stop walking and look in the direction I think the voice came from and lift up my middle finger. The sound of the boys laughing fills the air around me.

"Stop flipping off a tree and let's go inside" a husky voice whispers in my ear. I involuntarily shiver and swing my fist around towards him. My hands collide with something hard and I hear someone "ooh!"

"Right in the jaw", another voice adds in awe.

"Shut it Maxxer!" The voice from earlier growls.

Suddenly arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm being picked up bridal style. I giggle happily, "I feel like princess guys!"

I hear the sound of a door opening and people talking before it gets silent. I feel the burning sensation of people looking at me and shrink into the chest of the person carrying me. "Tell the people staring to stop before I shove my foot up their ass" I whisper yell.

"Nothing to look at!" A husky voice shouts and I think Ace might be the one carrying me.

We come to a stop and I hear the sound of another door opening. We walk into a room and I'm gently set down in a chair. My wrists are untied for a second before they're pinned against the back of my chair. Thicker rope gets tied under my boobs and around my arms. It's tight but I can still breathe so I won't complain. Oh, my cookies they're tying my ankles too. No, not my ankles!

How will I kick people now?

My blindfold gets ripped off and I groan at the sudden introduction of light in my eyes.

"I feel like a vampire" Sage groans and I nod my head in agreement.

"Hiss hiss motha' fucka'"

Novah gives me a 'you're an idiot' look, "That's what snakes say stupid."

"Vampires hiss too dumbo," I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Will you guys shut up" Sage groans, throwing her head back in slight annoyance.

"Will you kiss my ass?" Novah asks, looking serious.

"Only if I get to kick it after" Sage answers sarcastically.

"Will the both of you just shut up and suck my dick already?" I roll my eyes.

"Fuck you," they say at the same time. They glare at each other and I giggle.