Chapter Five

Stella

I was sound asleep, peacefully dreaming of Chris Hemsworth when I was rudely awakened by ice-cold water being dumped on me. My eyes snap open and I let out a surprised squeak as I fall out of bed. Ow! I really need to stop falling off beds my poor boney ass can't take this abuse any longer.

"Son of a bitch!" I cry, flapping my arms around as I try to untangle myself from my soaked bed covers.

I look up to see who caused this wonderful surprise and find Luca looking down at me clearly amused.
I glare up at him and roughly shove the covers off of me before standing up.

"Why'd you wake me up from my beauty sleep?" I circle my face with my pointer finger before continuing, "this doesn't happen by magic!"

Luca's voice was impassive as he spoke, "Ace wants you downstairs in twenty-five minutes."

Confused I ask, "why?" Couldn't he wait until I woke up like a normal person?

Luca shrugs and walks out of the room, not bothering to shut the door behind him. I narrow my eyes in annoyance, how fucking rude of him. Everyone knows you shut the door behind you when you leave someone's room. It's the polite thing to do!

I shut the door and walk to the bathroom attached to my new room. The girls and I have been here for two days now. Yesterday we got transferred from our shared, small, one bed having room into our own rooms. I haven't seen what their rooms look like but I'm assuming they look as plain as mine does. I lock the bathroom door and start up the shower.

I quickly strip out of my clothes and jump into the hot water. I hiss at the heat but don't bother turning the water temperature down. I have to prepare for the fires of hell. I refuse to be that one pussy soul that cries all the time.

I do my normal shower things, grateful for the fact that I was able to do so. When I used the bathroom for the first time I found it fully stocked with towels and toiletries. However, there weren't any clothes in the closet or dresser. But so far every morning I woke up there's always an outfit of sweats and a shirt waiting for me.

When I'm done I step out of the shower and wrap a fluffy towel around me. I walk over to the sink, careful not to slip on my own wet feet. I grab the face wash and start cleaning my face. I do everything I need to do in the bathroom and walk out and back into my room.

I find a pile of clothes on the bed like usual and pull everything on. The clothes themselves were big on me but the undergarments were in my measurements. A female maid had asked me for my measurements my first day being kidnapped. I hoped it was for clothes and so far I've been proven that it was. However, it could as well be information to help Ace sell me to the black market.

Gulping away the scary thoughts I walk out the room with a sigh. I don't see Luca anywhere in the hallway and I groan.

If I get lost in this big ass house it's their fault.

.*.*.*.

short ik i'm sorry!

i just didn't want to mess up the numbering by combining chapter 5 and 6.

-triny