Chapter Seven

Stella

"She should be waking up sometime soon. She ate a lot of edibles and is probably experiencing an intense high nap." The voice was too far away to recognize and so was the voice that followed with a response. Why do they sound like they're underwater? Am I underwater? Are they?

Where am I?

Slowly my eyes open on their own and I'm brought back into the world of light. I see two blobs of black and blonde hair in front of my face and grimace.

"Who are you?" I groan as I rapidly blink to clear my vision.

"The dumb bitch lost her memory!" One of the blobs groans.

I bring my tingling hand to my eyes and start to vigorously rub them. Jesus christ I just want my vision to clear up, please. Also some water, my throat is super dry right now.

"I still have my memory, I just can't see" I mumble. I drop my hands once my vision starts to clear. I sit up in the bed I'm laying on and look around with confusion. When did I get into a hospital looking room? Sage and Nova were standing beside me, both of them staring at me intensely. The boys were nowhere in sight, that's good.

"We're mad at you bitch" Sage says, crossing her arms and cocking her head at me.

"Is it cause me I ate edibles without the two of you?" I ask sheepishly.

"Uh yeah that's exactly why," Nova grumbles, slightly pouting. I scratch the back of my neck with only my awkward smile as an apology. "To be fair, I didn't know they were edibles."

Sage waves her hand dismissively, "The boys are taking us shopping." She looks around the room to make sure we were the only ones around before lowering her voice. "I have a plan. But we need new phones, also might as well steal some of their money since they've stolen our time."

"Whatever you have planned I'm down, being kidnapped is boring."

We all pull away from our little huddle and I get off the bed. My legs shake underneath me but I quickly regain my balance. We walk towards the door and find the boy's lined up against the wall. They take their time scanning me over before Damien is the first to speak.

"How are you feeling darling?" He gives me an easygoing smile and I crack him a small grin in return. He just had one of those smiles that made you smile along with him.

"I'm fine. Take us shopping now please."

"Ah-ah little one" Ace speaks up. His arms were crossed over his chest and his eyebrows were raised like he was observing me.

Sage and Nova grumble in disapproval beside me, their lips sneering with dislike.

"We had to force him away from your unconscious body when we brought you here."

I scrunch up my nose in confusion but offer no other response. Although I'm human and naturally crave affection whatever reason Ace has for wanting to stay by my side is weird to me. However, he's hot so I'm not going to complain much.

"Can I go shopping or not?" I deadpanned, raising my eyebrow at him as I impatiently wait for him to answer.

Sage huffs, "Who cares what he says, you're going shopping with us."

Ace simply glares at Sage before dropping his arms, "We'll take you shopping." He grumbles, not looking happy about what he just said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Nova urges, pushing everyone to start walking.