Epilogue

Stella
(four months later)

"I'm so excited" I squeal as the girls and I walk on the dock that leads to Ace's boat.

"You're rich as hell and never been on a boat before?" Sage asks, sounding confused and amused.

I blush "I was afraid of sharks most of my life!" I confess

Novah laughs "what about now?"

"Terrified. But now I have more people to sacrifice to the shark to better my survival."

"Asshole" Sage sniggers and I shrug with a grin.

We stop at the end at the end of the dock and look up to see a fucking yacht in front of us.

"This has Ace written all over it" Novah comments and I nod in agreement.

It was an all matte black ship and the windows were lined with red while the railings looked made out of pure gold.

"Climb aboard ladies!" Ace shouts from the top deck.

I wave up at him before climbing on just as he said to do.

It took a while of navigating but we finally reached the top deck where everyone was.

"Hey" I greeted Ace, pressing a quick kiss on his smooth cheek.

"Hi" He whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Awh I want a kiss from you too Stell" Damian pouts and I laugh.

"Mwah" I dramatically sound out as I blow him a kiss. Damian catches it and smushes his hand against his cheek with a wide smile. Ace rolls his eyes before wrapping his arms around my waist and planting tons of kisses all over my face for a minute.

"I want to show you something" Ace whispers in my ear.

"Take me away captain" I chuckle, intertwining our hands and letting him lead me away from everyone else.

We go back inside the yacht and he leads me through a long hallway before coming to a stop in front of a closed door.

"Okay close your eyes" he says, turning to face me.

"Are you gonna murder me?"

"What? No."

"Okay cause I was gonna say wait until we get married first damn" I joke.

Ace smiles awkwardly and a pit appears underneath my stomach. I think I just felt my stomach drop.

"I mean we don't have to get M-married" I rush out, frantic not to freak him out.

Damnit Stella he's head of a Mafia, he probably doesn't want to be tied down to one girl. Especially to a stubborn girl like you.

"Shh um just close your eyes please" Ace says, a little more desperate.

I bite my lip and close my eyes. I hear him open the door and he grabs my hand to lead me inside.