1

Kamiya McKevel age 17

My cousin Lyric force me to come to this back to school party one of the students was throwing. And surprisingly I was having a good time.

As we made of way through the house she bad by cardi B played and we stop to dance together. We was having so much fun because we were letting lose. It was our senior year and who else wouldn't get hype . My 18th birthday was in 5 months also so I was too excited .

" these niggas kind of cute " Ly said. She was drunk and I can tell I'll would be driving us back to my house . The song switch and I started to dancing til some guy came behind me I turn around to see my ex boyfriend Rodney . I moved from his hold and he grab me .

" why you actingggg like thatttt babyy " he said slurring his words with a smirk on his face. I grew irritated with his presents.

"For one I'm not your baby and two we been over so don't touch me" I mugged him. I felt lyric lean on me mentally rolling my eyes at her drunk ass.

" so I can't get a dance " he said looking mad.

" hell no , come in lyric " I grab her off of me so we could move to the other side of the house . I felt him still staring at me but I don't care. He had a lot of nerves for evening trying to talk to me. We made to the other side and dance again.

On this side the boys was cuter but there was this dark skin one. I saw him looking at me kind of hard so I smiled then turn my head . He was cute but I don't make the first move. So to get his attention more I gave him a show . I started whining my hips making my butt pop a little til I saw him walking over to me.

I felt someone tap me and look up to see him smirking looking down at me .

" what's your name ?" His deep voice seen chills to my body . Damn it keep calm and keep your virginity sis I told my self before speaking . He was making me kind of nervous in a good way.

"It's Kamiya and yours?" I grin .

" Kingston but call me king sweetheart" king said smirking .

" well king it was nice to meet you but me and my cousin have to get going I'll see you around " he grab my arm stoping me .

"Can I get your number sweetheart?" He asked .

" if it was meant to be you'll find me again and I'll give it to you baby " he let me go and I grabbed lyric arm and walk her to the car and drive to my house .

I lived with my uncle James since I was 10 years old because both of my parents was killed right in front of me. My uncle always told me "stay strong and move on don't dwell on the pass be great for the future" . He always like to put wisdom on me because he don't want me to end up like him.

He was the plug and not just the average plug like he traveled a lot pug of the continent. I be home alone a lot with a bodyguard or til I invite lyric to stay with me . Uncle don't mind if she stayed because she was my first cousin on my father side.

Uncle James is my mother little brother he is 29 and young. She have another brother but he died when I was 5 . My father has a sister but she barley liked my mother and didn't want to meet me at first til one day I started to come her house with lyric . We click and she loves me like her own and helps me with woman type things that my uncle can't .

My uncle wanted me to be able to protect myself from dangerous things he had tied to him. trains me for all types of situations just in case with him being the plug. Growing up he made sure I've never lack but I wasn't spoiled at the same time and I loved that . It was a mix of discipline and rewards.

I got home and help lyric out and texted her mom that she spending the night at my house . We made it in side my room and I laid her on my couch and took a shower .

After getting out the shower I plugged my phone up and  I got notifications from the picture I posted from the party in instagram.

I loved that the people would leave comments but at the same time I didn't because Half of those people was creeps .

" damn Rex move " lyric said in her sleep . I shake my head at her I love my cousin but she could get wild at times.

We are the complete opposite of each other in everything. I played volleyball she played basketball.  I love pink she like purple I'm mean she's nice . Im not friendly but she can make a friend fast . I beat hoes up and she'll beat them up then feel bad afterwards. I have my virginity and she doesn't.

It's not a big deal if she has a boyfriend for over a year now . And I'm not scared I just don't trust none of these niggas around here and that's just that on that.

Kingston Carter age 18

That back to school party was pack after leaving I heading to my condo. I've been thinking about what I was going to do my senior year . School start Monday and it's Saturday well Sunday morning and I don't know how I was going to go about this . I know I should make my mother proud of me and stay away from the hoes because they only want one thing but some pussy be good.

I walked through my condo and look around . I think I need a housekeeper for this shit I thought to myself . I live by myself since I started dealing making big stacks. I moved out my mother house since I was 17 , I'm 18 now and living my best life.

I been in the game since I was 15 and working for my legend James McKevel . He gave me a job when me and my ma was struggling and almost homeless but he looked out . I would never forget what he told me either. " no problem young blood because if I was in your spot and I need to provide for my niece I would have want somebody like me giving me this shot" .

He was the definition of a real nigga and I look up to him . My father was really in my life so He took me under his wing. I do the big shit like go on some mission only in the summer because he wanted me to have my education first more then any business.

Getting out my thoughts I when up stairs to take a shower and go to bed so I can stop by my mother crib. I was over due for a home cooked meal and I needed catch up with her.