25

Kingston 👨‍👩‍👧

The C-Section was an success they couldn't put her to sleep because it was to late. She went through so much pain I snap at the doctors but I eventually calm down.

Kamiya have been out of surgery for 2 hours now and was resting. My daughter Ah'Mone Love Carter was born 2 months early at 3 pounds and 32 ounces. She is a premature baby and very small. When I first saw her I cried like a bitch because I really got a fucking daughter .

I was at the nursery part of the hospital just looking at her when I felt someone tap me. I turn around to She my mother and she smiled at me. Kamiya only met my mother three times since we been together and they click every time. My ma actually likes her was happy when we told her she was having a granddaughter.

"She looks just like you baby" she said looking at her.

"I know ma I already see me in somebody jail behind her" she laughed but I was serious.

"It's about time you had a girl in the family we had nothing but boys " she chuckled. " what's her name ?"

I smiled and looked back at my daughter " Ah'Mone Love Carter " .

"That's cute who came up with that?"

"Surprisingly Rex did " I laughed .

"Tyson Davis came up with that wow "

We just was looking at her for awhile till I finally made my way to Kamiya room to check on her. She was up mean mugging the fuck out the tv while the nurse tries to talk to her.

"You'll get to see your daughter later ma'am you just need to rest and eat" the nurse said.

" I'm not about to eat this shit I just want to see my baby" she rolled her eyes at the nurse.

" I understand that ma'am but ju-"

"I don't want to hear it" she interrupt her and the nurse smiled then walked out.

"Kamiya McKevel I know you are not being rude to these people " my mother said.

"Oh hi miss pearl and no ma'am I'm just frustrated I can't see my baby and the food here is terrible " she sighs.

" I can understand that but don't take it out on these people they are trying to help you missy" my mother walked to her.

"Yes ma'am "

"Good now give your mother in law a hug " they hugged and I smiled.

"I'll text Rex to bring you some Wendy's since you hate their food" she nodded.

I pulled out my phone and texted him what to get her and wait for them to come. Few minutes later they came along with Kim .

"Where's my god daughter?" Rex asked as soon as he walked in.

"Yeah where's my child at?" Lyric asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Your child I put that in her life to make her what you do" I asked Lyric.

"I did that work not you boy I the baby daddy " she laughed.

"Girl bye now"

"Nobody wants to here y'all two talk shit where's Ah'Mone?" Rex asked again.

"She in the nursery nigga where's my food?" Kamiya looked him his eyes.

"Here you go pregnant- I mean baby mother " he laughed handing her the food.

She took out the burger while closing her eyes and took a bite dancing . She even moaned a little and everybody laughed at her. She opens her eyes and looked at us funny.

"What?" She asked.

"You really has to do all that sis" Kim laughed.

"Yes yes I did I've been hungry the food here sucks so much "

Everybody just been talking then my mother left five minutes after. Kim done walked out 3 times since she came and I think there's something funny about that but I'm not gone press it.

James's finally show up right alone with Victor. They had some much balloons that it made no fucking since.

"Hey ka " James said and she smile at him.

"I'm going to head out ka see you when you get home" Kim said looking at James and Victor nervous.

"Okay see you later" she run out the room so fast.

"What's wrong with that girl?" Victor asked looking at her.

"I don't know " she said.

"That was weird " lyric said getting up.

"Anyways how are you feeling ka bug?" James asked her.

"Just sore but Im good"

"Nobody cares where's my grandchild " her dad said and we all laugh but her mouth was wide open.

"That's how you feel daddy ?" She fake cried.

"You know I love you baby girl but my granddaughter is more important right now " he said kissing her cheek.

"Hurt my little feelings " she twisted up her lip.

"I'll take y'all to the nursery if you like " I chuckled at Kamiya being a baby.

They all go up to follow me even Kamiya could finally get up too. When we got outside of the glass I pointed to where she was.

"I'm gone cry look at my beautiful baby girl I actually created her" Kamiya cried looking at her.

"We created her" I looked down at her and she cut her eyes .

"Aww she looks just like your ugly ass King " lyric said and Rex chuckled.

"Y'all just some haters that's all " I said.

"She looks so beautiful I'm really a grandddaddy " Victor smiled at her.

"And I'm a great uncle Damn I'm old " James laughed.

"Y'all only 40 something and 30 something calm down" Kamiya laughed at them.

"What's ever" James said.

"I can already see me fucking up little niggas behind her" Victor said .

"I said the same thing to my mother earlier "

"No little niggas fucking with my god daughter he have to be able to fight me and live" Rex said.

"You mean fight us and live" James added .

"Y'all please if she want a boyfriend she can have one" lyric said cooing at her through the glass.

"Exactly if my daughter want a boyfriend she can get her self one " Kamiya stated .

"Fuck out of here" all us said.

"She aint having shit as long as I live" I told her.

"Gone be my baby girl forever" I wrap my arms around Kamiya as we looked at her.

After we went back to Kamiya room and chilled for a while till everybody left. Kamiya was sleeping right now and I was slaying in the bed with her.

I just can't wait to go home with both my girls. Kamiya goes home in 2 days and Ah'Mone don't leave till she gain 3 pound to be 6 pounds .

I gave an chapter early because I couldn't just have the last chapter end like that 🤣.