20‼️

Lyric ❤️

"She don't know that y'all are coming , oh fuck she gone kill me" I said to Rex.

"Baby it's good I know she want to see Kingston now that he out that be officially heal " he told me patting my back.

It's been 2 months since the whole Rodney situation. King wake up after a week and been on bed rest since to heal properly because of his concussion. Rex got his sling off last month and king is finally up and moving and can leave his house.

Kamiya been acting strange since Bando snap at her in the studio. She told me he put his hands on her but she not worried about it because he's not stupid. But me on the other hand I had want to tell her uncle and the rest of them but she made me and biggie promise never to bring it up again.

"You don't understand just because she came to see him doesn't mean she got over the her this dumbass did" I turn and look at king in the backseat .

"I know I'm a dumbass for what I did but I truly trying to get pass this and try again she the first girl I ever had true love for " King explain.

"Relax baby " Rex said putting his hands on my thighs.

We pulled up to me and Kamiya house when I saw Bando car outside. I would be worried but Biggie is here with her so I But that thought aside.

"Who ugly ass blue car" King said.

I clear my throat "Bando's " I answer and we got out. Walking in the house we heard Kamiya and Bando Arguing .

"It's been 3 whole weeks since you last talk to me Kamiya you got another nigga or something " Bando said from across her.

We walked in father stand by them . I just watched them to see watch them to see what the next move was.

"You are not my nigga I am single I do what I want with who I want period " she yelled at him.

"No your not we ain't over till I say we over you got it" he walked closer to her. Biggie blocked him from getting to her.

"That sound like a threat ? So I think you should just get going" Biggie told him.

"I'm not leaving till we get this conversation over with " Bando said calmly.

"I'm done talking with you so bye don't let the door hit you on the way out and stay the fuck out my life, you would think after I spared your life you would stop" she yelled and biggie moved to the side.

"Spared me? Bitch if it wasn't for biggie I'd beat your ass worst then I did before " he yelled at her.

"Before?" Rex and King both said.

"Fuck you nigga you wasn't gone do shit , you a straight pussy my nigga" Kamiya said.

"Bitch" he started walking towards her. "Stupid as bit-" before he even get the finished the word king interrupted him.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you and Watch that fucking word when speaking to that one ight B" King said leaning against the wall.

"I wasn't talking to you fuck boy plus if I want to call her a bitch I will how the fuck gone stop me" Bando said getting in King face.

King smirked at him before swinging his hand back and punching him in the nose. Bando fall back and King got on top him beating his shit in.

"You gone fucking respect her ight " King yelled hitting him repeatedly.

"King that's enough he unconscious " Rex yelled trying to get King off him.

He would stop it's like he was letting everything go out on Bando. Kamiya went to him and grab him pulling him back .

"King look at me stop please" she looked him and his eyes . King got off of him and went to her then wrap his arms around her waist.

"It's fine I'm okay you are to we good" she said hugging him rocking back and forth .

They stop and looked at each other . She grab his face and he looked back at her.

Kingston ‼️

Hearing her voice was the only thing that snap me out of beating this nigga to death. When he said beat her ass worst then before I low key snap. Nobody put their hands on Kamiya ever together or not.

She grab me hand and leaded me towards the elevator. Stopping before it and turn around .

"Biggie call Max and tony , have them do something with him " she said and the elevator open.

"Sure thing Big K " he said and started to move that Bando nigga. We got on the elevator and went to her room.

Walking in her room she told me sit on the bed and she be back. I sat on the bed and look around. It looked different from the night I took her virginity.

Few minutes later she walked out in a fresh shorts and sports . I can tell she just took a shower by the way her hair looked wet at the ends. She sat by me and look me in my eyes.

"So I've been thinking a lot these pass months, when I went to the hospital to see y'all my uncle told me to go with my heart " she paused wiping her eyes. I realize she was crying.

"My heart wants you King but I just don't want to be hurt again like before because if you cheat once you can do it again like with Bando he hit me once and I know he could do it again that's why I end it there.

All I want is you honestly . It's like my heart has your name all over it but I'm scared to get hurt again" she finished.

"First don't compare me to that nigga , and second I know what I did was fucked up but I never met to hurt you like that I beat myself up everyday for what I did to you. The girl was just a quick nut when we first started dating . I didn't even know we would get this far and we was only in the talking stage going into a relationship so I thought it wouldn't matter" I explained.

"I'm sorry for real baby just give me another chance and I promise not to fuck it up . I love you baby" I pulled her into a hug.

"Don't make promises you might break but I'll give you one more chance fuck up and i will kill you Okay Kingston" she said into my ears.

"I hear you sweetheart " I smirked at her crazy ass.

"Good, I love you too King" she said and I kissed her.