4

James
I came home early because I handle business faster and better then I thought I would have. I pulled up to see Kamiya car and a red car next to hers . Knowing it's not lyric car I started to wonder who she got in here.

It can't be somebody dangerous  or random because she a smart girl I raised her right. Probably just another friend or something.

Walking in my house I heard nothing so that meant Kamiya and who ever she had to be in the room or the game room. So I called her.

"KAMIYA!!" I yelled.

" I'M IN THE GAME ROOM" she yelled back.

I walked in and see her with lyric and two other niggas. When they turn their heads I saw it was my worker and right hand man Rex and King. What the fuck King doing here I know Rex and Lyric been going out for a while now so this was normal.

"I handle business faster then plan so I came back early " I said looking at king.

"Supp King , Rex what y'all doing here?" I asked them.

"We just chill playing game that's all" King said.

"That's all huh?" I chuckled "Let me talked to you for a minute Kingston " I said walking out the room.

"How's everything back at the main warehouse?" I asked.

"Everything good we should be getting a package next week from the Koreans but that's it" he shrugged.

"Good you can go back " He looked at me confused.

"You not gone ask why I'm here with your niece?"

"To keep it real with you youngin she a smart girl so she wouldn't entertain you if you wasn't somebody at first, plus I rather you than any of them fuck niggas" I told him.

" Appreciate it JK" we dap and he left back to the game room.

I went to my room to take shower and hit my bed . I've been tired since I left Saturday and needed my own bed. And I have a lot on my mind also.

Kamiya

After beating King in 2k I got up to start cooking because I know my uncle would want a home cooked meal. So I was making his favorite chicken and shrimp Alfredo with homemade breadsticks.

I was half way done with King walked in and sit at the island . On his phone drink his Gatorade and put his phone down looking at me.

"So she smart and can cook , what can't you do?" he asked leading back.

"Don't try to figure me out or less you not trying to waste my time baby" I told him pulling out the breadsticks.

"I'm not, I actually want to take the time to get to know you , you give me a challenge unlike most girls they just throw they self at me but you " he chuckled " I had to find you again just to get the number I like that" he smirked.

"I can fight , shot , sing and dance if you must know" I looked at him.

"A girl of many talents " he smirked . I turn my head to hide my blush.

"Are y'all staying for dinner or heading out because it's only 8:30 and I sure my uncle don't mind since y'all already here " I said getting 3 plates.

"Yeah we'll stay i haven't had a home cooked meal in a week " he said.

"Why is that " I said while getting 2 more plates.

" haven't been to my ma house in 2 days and last time she cook for me was a week ago" he shrugged.

" oh , can you go the game room and get them while I get my uncle " he nodded and left out.

I walked up stairs to my uncle room and knock on the door .

Knock knock

"Who?" He said in a groggy voice.

"Me uncle j I cooked your favorite " I said . He opens up the door and I step back and he looked high as fuck. He only smoked when he's stressed or thinking of my mother.

"You okay uncle J " I asked looking in his eyes.

" yeah Ka bug , let's go eat " he said closing his door and we walked downstairs.

I fixed everybody their plates and we ate at the table since we had company tonight.

"Damn Ka I didn't know you could cook like this can you show Lyric some things" Rex said stuffing his face.

"Nigga Fuck you you don't complain when you eat-" I interrupt lyric .

"That's nasty nobody want to know that shit " I said.

"My bad little virgin " I chocked on my breadstick and looked at my uncle who seem like his high went away and king who looked shock .

"Lyric damn " I said .

"Thank you lord " uncle J said with his hands on his face.

"Uncle j really " I rolled my eyes.

"What I know you getting to that age where y'all kids start fucking because I start at 12 but that don't mean you was supposed to but your about to be 18 so after you turn that I wouldn't care because you are grown but you will always be my Ka bug" uncle J said.

" okay uncle J" I laughed.

"Don't be embarrassed girl being a virgin is good that means you ain't a fast ass little girl " Rex said.

"Yeah and that you smart and just not giving it up to anybody " King said.

"Well damn that's how y'all feel , speak the truth " lyric said rolling her eyes.

"No baby you lost it to me like 3 months ago so you wouldn't count we been together for more then 5 months when we did it and plus we already said I love you so I know you wasn't a fast little girl" Rex said.

"I'm finish so ima go this y'all young folk talk " uncle j got up and put his dishes in this sink
" Susan will wash the dishes in the morning Kamiya so don't worry about it good night ka bug and the rest of y'all" he said going back up stairs.

"Really lyric in front of my uncle " I said rolling my eyes.

"It slip up my bad but at least he know his precious niece is still pure and not popping pussy " she said laughing.

"I'll pop this pussy for a real nigga not any of these fake as niggas around here " I said getting up .

King smirk at me and walk over to me and whispered in my ear. "I'll be that real nigga sweetheart " he put his dish up and walk away like he didn't just said that in my ear.

" y'all taking her home or me " I asked.

" I'll drop her off since I gotta take him night Ka bug" King said he smirked.

"Nigga watch it but night y'all"

After they left I went to lock up and set the alarm . I went upstairs to take a shower . After the shower I plugged my phone up and went to sleep.