21

1 year later

Kamiya 😻

"Come on King this my last night home till I go back on the road " I was trying to convince him to got out with me , Lyric and Tyson.

"If I go would you stop whining got dammit"

"Yes "

"Fine go get dress we leave in 1 hour" I said getting off my bed to get dress I just got out the shower so I was good.

Me and King have been back together for a year now and he moved in to my big ass mansion with me. Lyric moved out 6 months ago to live with Tyson they are engaged. I was surprised because they're still young he's 21 and she's 20 . But if she's happy I'm happy for her.

As for my career I back so successful and large that even people in Europe, Australia and China loves me. I leave tomorrow night to go on world tour for 4 months and King is coming this time. Lyric is still my manager but she became another artist manger but she is up and coming so she's not that big yet.

My uncle still comes every so often to see me with my dad they are not partners and the biggest plugs tanning everything together. They bought a club , 2 jewelry stores , my dad even bought the mall down here so he get big money off that. My uncle even started his own clothing line so I'm proud they find other this to do .

I was just finished getting dress and I got a text my my dad. We got close over the year and I'm actually glade he's back in my life.

Father❤️😇: me and your uncle stopping by to see you before you leave tomorrow, I'm so proud of you baby girl love you ❤️
BabyGirl👸🏾👨‍👧: Okay thanks dad , I love you too 💗

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram waiting on King. He was taking forever in there.I got a text from lyric saying she's outside when King off my elevator looking good .

"Damn fuck going out you looking good right now we can just fuck" I wrap my arms around him.

"Haha , when we get back you already got me dress so I not about to waste this damn off-it" he said pulling apart from me.

When lock up the house got into my truck Biggie drives me everywhere only when I got out to places where people can recognize me . But we all got into the truck when went down to my uncle's club it's called Ka Miyaa he named one after me and I loved it.

We walked up to the club and talked to the guard up front. " Hey Tony he got you at the club tonight " I teased.

"Yeah Ka But it's not that bad I get to see all the fine ladies walk in " he moved his eyebrows up and down. Tony is only 25 his younger than everybody but older than king and Rex.

"Haha I bet see you later Tony" I walked inside the club and went to my personal VIP section.

"Shots shots shots let get fucked up since we about to go on the road for 5 months" Lyric yelled .

"I still upset I can't come now I will be home by myself " Rex sighs looking at me with puppy eyes.

"I still don't like you nigga nothing changed" I smirked.

"Come on Ka stop playing and tell him" Lyric laugh.

"Tell me what?" He asked looking at us confused.

"You are coming because somebody has to be with King back at the hotel or he's going to die of boredom that's what he tells me " I looked at king and he smirked .

"Yes thank you man now I don't have to be bored alone " I wipes his forehead and she laughed.

We took about 5 shots each of Paul mason apple , crown and they trying to get me to take shots of Hennessey.

"Stop being a big baby and take the damn shot  Kamiya " King said handing me it.

"Fine here goes nothing " I took the shot and it burn like hell . For the rest of the night I danced with king and got drunk off my ass . The last thing I remember was being carried to the truck.

Next morning

I woke up and ran to the bathroom then throw up. My stomach was cramping up bad and my head was killing me. I got up and brush my teeth and took a shower.

I sat on the bed and king walked in all dressed. He must have been up longer then me.

"Here I got you some water and Tylenol " he handed the cup and pills to me.

"Thanks " I swallowed it a went to the closet.

"What happened last night?" I asked putting on my PINK sweat suit.

"You got drunk as a butch with Lyric and had to be carried back to the truck and in the house . Once we was in the bed you got honey as fuck and started to ride daddy like a cow girl" I said walking up to me and slap my ass.

"Boy Shut the fuck up you serious " I covered my faces embarrassed.

"It's okay daddy liked " we laughed but I stop and bend over because my stomach started cramping again.

"You good baby " he looked at me concerned.

"Yeah it probably just my period about to come on nothing serious" I said grabbing my little book bag and Phone.

I walked down stairs to my dad and uncle . I talked with them till it was time for me to go.

Kingston

"See you after I put out bags up" and she went down stairs.

When Kamiya walked down stairs I grab my phone and started loading our bags on the truck . Biggie don't have to be here till 3 and it's 12 right now.

Me and Kamiya relationship has been great since we've been back together. Before you assume anything no I haven't cheated on her this time I lost her once I don't want to lose her again.

Life been great this past year I have been in training to take over for James and Victor Kamiya dad. But the being of next year which is in 6 months I'll be taking over the business and being the new plug.

Lately Kamiya been having real bad cramps for a month now and I think she's pregnant but she's in denial. I been busting in her for 2 months with out a condom and I think she was supposed to get a new birth control thing in her arm but the way she's been busy in the studio I bet she forget.

Few hours pass and biggie was here and we all moved to the truck and headed to the airport. We got our bags and walked in I guess Kamiya didn't have on her hoodie because we heard screaming.

"OH NY GOD ITS K DOLL !!" I heard someone yelled and a group of girl came out of no where .

"We love you " one girl said

"Can we get a picture with you?" Other girl asked .

"Yeah sure " she took a few pictures then our flight jgot called.

"See you guys later and tag me on Instagram so I can post them on mine" she said walking away.

We board the plane and all us had first class but biggie wanted to sit in middle class so we was okay with that.

"So you think you gone like being on tour with me" she asked me while we was in the air.

"On tour with the famous K doll I'm so excited " I said in a girly voice.

"Haha nigga you sound gay as hell saying that " she laughed at me.

"You love me though "

"Hmmm do I ?"

"Shut the fuck up Kamiya and stop playing with me B" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm just playing daddy you know I love you " she kissed me .

We later fall asleep on after talked for a while.

I'll be updating only on Sunday or my next free time because of my new schedule.