24

Marcus

Kamiya been off tour for a week now and I just got some free time to see her. I'm so proud of my little cousin for doing big things and now she about to be a mother damn time flys by.

Pulling up to her house I see her outside sitting at the edge of the pool with Lyric and some girl. I parked and got out me car then walked over to them.

"Wassupp my lovely Cousin and Lyric " I smiled.

"Hey big Kuzo " Kamiya said.

"Wassupp Marcus " Lyric said going back under the water.

The girl clear her throat " oh Marcus this is my Bestfriend Kim she graduated today that's why we out here in the pool" she said.

"Wassup Ma" I said looking emotionless .

"Hey " she said lowly.

"So What y'all doing tonight " I said focusing on her stomach.

"We was about to go to the movie room and watch The Break In since I've haven't seen it yet" Kamiya said getting up.

"Well I'll join y'all because I came to spend time with my favorite cousin and future mini favorite " I smiled at her stomach.

"Aw that's so cute " Lyric said drying off.

"It was corny if you ask me" Kim said.

"Nobody asked you little momma so stay in your lane" I turn around and walked to the house.

"Somebody's grumpy " she said behind me.

"Leave it alone Kim " Kamiya said .

We all was in the house now getting ready for movie night. Each of us had something to do for us. Kamiya was getting pillows , Lyric drinks , that Kim girl covers and I got food. I order pizza and pop some popcorn. I was pouring it in the bowl till I heard a voice .

"Wassup man when you get here?" I looked up to see King with Rex.

"I been here for 30 minutes now " I dap him and Rex up.

"What's with all the food y'all having a party " Rex asked taking a popcorn and throwing it in his mouth.

"Nah man they wanted to watch movies tonight and this the only day I have free till another month so I spending it with my little kuzo " I said putting the bowl on top of the pizza box's.

"Oh I about to change and be there with y'all I ain't got shit else to do " King said getting in the elevator.

"Let me help you before you waste this good ass food" Rex laughed and took 3 boxes of pizza then a bowl of popcorn.

We walked in the movie room and the girl already had it together. We put the food down on the table in front .

"Hey baby,  how did it go?" Lyric asked Rex.

"Good you are looking at the new right hand of the business " he smiled big while flexing.

She screamed and jump up and hug him. After the king ran into the room looking worried.

"What's wrong? what happen? The baby okay?" He asked.

"Haha babe everything okay it's just Lyric being extra " Kamiya laughed.

"Why ? What made her scream this time?" He looked over at her.

"This ain't the first time she's done this?" I asked taking a seat.

"Nope" they all said but Kim.

"But I'm just happy for him " she smiled then kiss him.

"So that means your the top dog now" Kim asked . I looked at her funny because if you her so call Bestfriend you don't need to be asking questions you would already know.

"Yeah my baby's the new plug and I'm First Lady once I drop little momma then I really can get this shit in action" Kamiya kissed his cheek.

"We gone be Bonnie and Clyde , I kill she kill , where I go she go an-" she interrupted him.

"Basically What He is saying is Fuck with him you fuck with me and we'll end your life" she smile tilting her head.

"Fucking crazy " Rex chuckled.

I looked over to see Kim looking nervous and on her phone. It probably just me but I get this bad vice from her . And I don't like it at all .

For the rest of the night we finish the movie and I went back home for another day of work.

The next day

Kim💀

I went back to my apartment that I shared with my boyfriend Mack. It's wasn't much because we had to lay down on the money and it was a good thing I was finally done with school.

After Rodney got killed he tried to make his own but it only got a little bit because of how big James business was doing. Nobody in their right mind would fuck with James business or any of his workings especially Kingston.

I don't think Kamiya knows but Kingston is actually a stone cold killer. He hides that part from them I believe. Now that him and kamiya been together for 2 years going on 3 I think he turn her to a killer too .

She just doesn't know it yet. I walked upstairs to our room to see him laying down watching tv. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey sexy how as your sleep over?" He air quoted.

"Good baby but you know how I feel uncomfortable around them now" I sighs.

"Is that so" he said getting up.

"Yeah but Baby You was right he is the new plug but I don't think I can do this she's become so much cold hearted since the last time I've seen her"

"I don't care I want everything she has she took my brother from me and his mother that lady raised me like I was her own when my own mother didn't "

"I know baby but" he stop me.

"You love me right ?" He asked.

"With all my heart " I smiled and he touch my cheek.

"Then you'll do this for me baby please " I nodded and he hugged me.

Kamiya 💋

I woke up to a beeping sound from the gate to let me know someone was trying to get in. I looked over to see a sleeping king snoring loud.

"King" I yelled and didn't get an answer.

"KINGSTON AMARE CARTER!!" I yelled .

"Man what Baby Damn" He yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes then got up and went to the elevator then check my cameras. I sigh when I saw that it was Rex. I let him in and he knock on the door.

"What Rex it's 10 am damn" I yelled when I open the door.

"Calm down pregnant I can to get King I tried calling him but he didn't answer so I came by" he said coming in.

"It might be on mute but his ass up stairs sleeping go ahead" I said and he walked to the elevator.

I went to the kitchen to fix me something to eat when I got a cramp in my side. I started to get worst when I walked to the other side to got to the elevator. Then I felt the liquid come down my legs.

I screamed and fall on the wall. Few minutes later king and Rex ran off the elevator.

"Baby what's wrong ?" He asked.

"The baby " was all I could get out.

He picked me and took me to his car. He speed to the hospital as fast ass he can . We finally got there and they helped me out.

"Somebody help me please she's pregnant " he yelled.

Some nurses came and got me bringing to the back. The doctor came Into the room and he looked worried.

"What ? What's wrong with my baby" I yelled.

"Well ma'am you are in labor and your baby girl is going to be premature at 7 months we'll need to put you in an emergency C-section" once he said that I started crying.