19

James

Just looking at her and my blood boil. She always been an obeyed child so when she didn't listen to me it wasn't sitting right with me. I just stare at her in her eyes because I know she hates that.

"Uncle please say something damn the suspense is killing me" she yelled in annoyance.

I chuckled " killing you , Kamiya you could have almost fucking die last night"z

"But I did I was train by Jalayah her self i am careful , intelligent, and quiet with my work you of all people should know this was a cake walk for me " she rolled her eyes.

"That's not it Rodney had some big guys any wrong move and you would have been in trouble plus you left with out telling biggie at least her could have help you little ass"

"I understand but he fucked with my family and that's something I can't take he done fuck with me to many time 3 strikes and your out PERIOD" she said.

"But you can clearly see that I was good and everybody but King is good" I looked at her and she drop her face when I said king.

"You still love that asshole don't you Ka"

"No I don't " a tear drop from her face.

"You dont have to lie to me Ka bug" I said.

She took a deep breath "Yes I am and I hate it because he done did me so wrong that I just can't go back because you raised me to always be treated with respect and what he did wasn't it but apart of me wants to give him another chance but I don't want to just because he's in the hospital " she sighs .

"Look baby girl you don't have to ....follow your heart and do what's best for you " I gave her a hug.

"Okay I need to go , I have a session" she said getting up.

"Tell Dave we got to talk" I told her and she nodded and left.

When she left I texted biggie to let him know don't let her out his sight even in the studio .

Kamiya

In the studio letting all my frustrations out because my mind is fucked up. I've been here for 5 hours and came up with about 2 song with the help from Dave.

"It's open season no rabbit but duck , let me put on this hat and get my gun Ima wish y'all luck because when this beast come out she can't be tame, she catching y'all bodies even the lames ,Y'all see my hitter always by my side , ask where her loyalty she ain't gone lie, every time I need her she a phone call away , that's why I only fuck with her these bitches fake everyday ,done let you try this shit it ain't been a crime matter fact you gone stop wasting my time Cause You a bitch nigga making bitch moves but me in these streets I'm like tom cruse" (I made this up by the way, I can't rap 😅)I free styled in the studio .

"Okaay cuzzy I feel You " Lyric said .

It's was a diss song to everybody who got beef with me like May bitch ass , she two trolls and Rodney even thought he dead I still had to let it be known.

I was finishing up my second song when I got a text from bando . I haven't seen him all day because he had a studio session like me.

Bandi😻💦: you still in session? I miss you
Bandi😻💦: yo text me which room it's in so I can see your fine ass 😏
BigK❤️👅: you can't wait till after my session to see him to much people in here now😌
Bandi😻💦: what you mean to much people in the room who tf you got in there
Bandi😻💦: matter of fact I just gone come in every room till I find you K
BigK❤️👅: you ODe'n right now wtf
Bandi😻💦: i don't want to here shit till I find ya ass 😤
BigK❤️👅: heard you

I put my phone down and yelled. I was already frustrated now Bando is acting out. I need him to be my peace and he just tripping. He been acting so jealous lately every since I finally had sex like damn boy chill out.

"What's wrong Big K" Biggie asked me .

"I just got so much on my mind and this nigga not helping with his jealously " I said .

"Maybe he just don't want to lose you" Biggie shrugged.

"Want to fight him?" Lyric asked.

" no but biggie you might not want to hear this but he only started acting like this after we started fucking" I blushed.

"Aw shit the pussy that good you family for real " Lyric said sticking her tongue out.

"Bitch you so stupid damn" I laughed.

"Ew but yeah that nigga crazy for you now Big K only good you know what does that" Biggie chuckled and Bando burst open into the room.

"Find your ass now who all you got in this bitch K" he yelled.

"First of all nigga you can clearly see it's me , Lyric and biggie " I yelled standing up.

"Second lower fucking tone talking to this one Dawg" lyric yelled coming behind me.

"I was talking to Kamiya so shut the fuck you Yo and Kamiya don't be getting fucking smart" he said.

Lyric looked at me and biggie. She got a crazy look in her eye and I know what she was think . I looked at her and nodded my head no.

"You lucky you Kamiya little boyfriend because now I would get my boyfriend to beat your ass dawg" she walked out the room .

"What the fuck is your problem Chris " I yelled.

"Damn I'm Chris now bet but I just didn't know it was them I don't want no nigga around you at all you heard me B" he said grabbing my arm right.

"In this business i gone stay around niggas and Let me the fuck go " I snatch my arm away and was about to walk out.

"Ight let me see you and some nigga round each other watch what happens" he said behind me.

"If I know you was gone act like this I'd never gave you the pissy should have just stayed with King you may be big but he fuck better" I flip my weave and laughed.

He look piss off and ready to snap. In a snap of a eye he slap the shit out me and wrap his hands around my neck. I was such in shock I could even react.

Biggie pick him up and throw him out my room. We walked out and was going to the car when Bando yelled behind me.

"Kamiya I'm sorry I didn't mean to put my hands on you it's just when you said made me snap" he said.

I turn around and looked him up and down. Biggie was in my ear saying get in the car but what I had to Dm say was gone be said.

"Fuck your sorry niggas always sorry after they fuck up and if I was you I'll watch my back because I don't come after you my uncle sure will" I smirked and got in the car.