OC: Zoe Reid (Rewritten)

Name: Zoe Reid

Name: Zoe Reid

Gender: Female

Height: 6'2 ft

Age: 19

Appearance: Short blonde hair and possessed dark blue eyes. She wore a orange shirt with a white turtle-neck. She wears black and blue jacket, her gloves and shoes are the same color with her shoes having lime green highlights as her shoes can double as roller skates. She then has a helmet with the same black and blue color with orange goggles with a blue butterfly design in front.

Personality: Mischievous by nature, but she cares for her friends and willing to help others in danger, albeit impulsive. However, when people are in danger, she becomes serious.

Friends: Ochobot, Tok Aba, Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Fang, Papa Zola

Enemies: Adu Du, Probe, Ejo Jo, Bora Ra and the Tengkotak Gang

Bio: Since her parents passed away, Zoe moves to Rintis Island to live with her grandfather Tok Aba, who owns a coffee shop. She then made friends with Gopal, Yaya and Ying. Then one day, she found a space ship and decides to investigate. There, she meets Ochobot and he gave her the Elemental Belt, which grants her elemental powers.

She then fights aliens using her powers along the way with her friends, fighting the like of Adu Du, Probe, Ejo Jo, etc. and met Fang. Then, she fought Bora Ra and the Tengkotak Gang, and made sacrifices along the way.

Equipment

Elemental Power Belt/Power Belt/Elemental Belt

Unlike her friends' Power Bands, Zoe's is more of a belt then a wristband

Unlike her friends' Power Bands, Zoe's is more of a belt then a wristband. Zoe uses the Elemental Belt on her waist, obviously, to transform into into 15 elements; Thunderstorm, Quake, Cyclone, Blaze, Ice, Water, Thorn, Solar, Sound, Nuclear, Darkness, Light Emerald, Fairy and Energy.

Her most powerful technique using the Elemental Belt is the Elemental Split. With it, she can split herself into two or more versions of herself with individual elements and different personalities. However, the biggest drawback to this is that she suffers memory loss if the split versions remain unfused for a long time.

Random BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara