With Milo Tamm

Hello dears, to WattVampire's darklings and to Coffee Community's caffeinated bunch!

We have a special treat for you per se ... a Coffee Community Interview!

Today we will be featuring our prize to MiloTamm , the Winner of the Vampire's Cafe contest.

This challenge was held during the month of October of 2016 for our Halloween contest in collaboration with the WattVampires Community.

The theme for the contest was to associate a short story with a cup of coffee with a dangerous to a mild vampire at hand.

Thus, we thought it would be best to start this interview right in a coffee café near the setup of where Copper Coloured Coffee took place.

So without further ado, let's get right to it, shall we?

~~
C.C: Hello Milo! Thank you for taking your time to do this interview with the Coffee Community.

Milo: Hello! (Virtually shakes C.C.'s hands )

C.C: The team sees that you bought yourself a drink. (Gulps! ) Is that what we think it is?

Milo: A copper coloured coffee? Absolutely not! (Smirking) That would be revolting. It's a frothy Irish coffee!

C.C: (Takes a fresh breath of relief)
Oh, thank goodness. Sorry, we thought we'd be interviewing a real vampire author.

Milo: I'll assure you I am not!
(Is a bit irritated, & is about to show his fangs, but keeps it within)
So, can we please get on with the interview?

C.C: Oh, yes of course! (Fidgeting through papers) Can you tell us a little about yourself and your background?

Milo: Well, again ... my name is Milo. I am not great at talking about myself. I talk a lot, actually too much ... but about ... pretty much anything else except myself. But for this C.C. interview, I will make an exception.

I started writing fiction because I missed writing in general. When I was a student I adored pulling an all-nighter under a dim desk laptop with a dozen mugs of coffee and pounding on my keyboard until the sun rose and the essay was complete.

I graduated and started work in the real world. I had never imagined how dull the real world was and the mental drudgery of life as a wage-slave chained to a desk. I found solace in writing. Eventually, as the monotony of the real world threatened to take over, I slipped almost entirely into a fictional world of my own creation. Now I function in a corporate world of raging egos and other people's money, but with my mind secretly lost in my next story.