Chapter 6

"Eomma! where's appa??."he looks at me with a frown.

"Baby...Appa is really bussy." I said as i walk forward him and hug him tight.

"Eomma! do i look cute?." he said as he do an eagyo.

I look at him and chuckle a little bit"Yes you are honey."

Someone suddenly rang the bell.I stang up and went to the door. When i opened it revealed a man his a quite cute but i think his two years older than me. He has a black hair, cute eyes, tall nose, and a perfect lips. He's almost perfect.

"Hi." he said a s he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Oh-, hi?." I gave him a little smile.

"Can i come in?." he Said.

"Oh sure you can." I replied as i let him get inside. He was following behind me. When we already reach the living room he suddenly pull my wrist and pinnd me to the wall. My body started to trembled, what does he think is he doing?!.

"Yah! get off me!." i yelled as i tried to push him. But i failed he was too strong.

he started kissing my neck leaving some marks. I put my full streignt as i push him harder. He falls on the floor and run out side the room.

My eyes widen when a saw taehyung comming inside. Hes face was red and i sence it was anger. He pulled me harshly and slap me i tried my best to hold my tears but i failed. My tears stream down my cheeks non-stop.

"How dare you to cheat on me!" He yelled. I look at him with a widden eyes.

"I didn't cheat on you tae you missunderstood."

"Lair! I saw a guy going out of our house!"

"I promise i didn't" But teahyung didn't listen me. Instead he punch me i taste the blood on the corner of lips, i fell on the floor. But he was not satisfied yet he kick me on my stomach.

"You diserve it bitch." He said coldly. Then went upsatirs.

I was still crying. I feel a small hands wrap around my back. I face him and i saw taewoon crying. I wiped out my tears and gave him a weak smile.

"Baby don't cry eomma is ok now." I said as i cupped his face.

"Eomma~ Appa is bad" He said while sobbing.

"No.. No honey appa is good." i assured him.

"Appa hit you"

"No appa didn't hit me.. Eomma fell on the floor because eomma is careless"

"Okay, Just be carefull next time" he smiled. I just let out a little chuckle.

Taehyung' P.O.V•

The plan is going. I saw the man went out the house and he signaled me to came in. That means his job is done.

•FLASHBACK•

I Was a sleep when i feel someone is poking my cheeks, I slightly open my eyes and saw jennie who's beside me

"Bae...?"

"Hmm..?" i hummed in response.

"When will you to get a divorce?"

"Just wait a little bit more Days babe im making Some reason so i can have a divorce with her."

"oh.. Im so excited to be your wife bae"

" Im excited too" as i gave her a smile.

After a while my phone rings. I cheeck the caller name and it's Y/N, *Ugh! this ugly bitch * I thought and answered her call.

"T-Tae where are you??"

"Im in my office right now and im bussy so don't bother me." I replied in annoid tone.

"oh.. So-sorry." she replied nervously.

"So you just call me and ask where am i?"

"Bae to whom are you talking to?"
Ilook at her in shocked. And mouthed her "MY WIFE". I could see her face a bit annoyed. I place my finger in my mouth signaling her shut up.

"Uhmm?Tae who's that?"

"Nothing..And no one"

"Ok...Have a nice trip home by-" before she could complete i cut her off.

"I want to have a divorce."

•You're P.O.V•

"I want a divorce" I was surprised by words, Im not expecting that he was going to said that. I felt my heart crash in to peaces, Million of knives were stabing me. My eye's started to well up.

"What why? You're just kidding right?"

"No need to explian do you think i would say this words as a joke." He said in a cold tone.

I Felt my world was crashing down.

"No no no youre just kidding, please dont joke like this.." I tried to manage my voice to speak and not wanting him to hear that im almost crying.

"I said im not, just sign the divorce paper. It will arrived there any minutes now."

"Tae please dont, i love you"

"Dont? I know you love me because of my money."

"No I-i swear i dont love you because of that, i love you the way you are."

"Yes, i know you You Love my money and not the real me."

"T-ell me, did you really love me as youre wife?did you even loved me once? but if you dont why did you marry me??."

"*Sights* I just marry you so that i could get my dad's money and now what's the porpuse for you staying to be my wife."

"But tae plase i love you."

"Oh come on you love me but i dont, What do you call that again? aha! its called one sided love."

"But tae pleas-"

Beep beep beep________