Chapter 17

"Sorry too Y/N, im the one who pushed the door really hard." Namjoon said looking down.

"No it's really okay really." I said and smiled.

"It's my really fault, i was standing and i didn't notice that the door is behind me." I said.

"Yeah, And who told you stay standing."Suga oppa said.

"Its all your fault." Jimin interup.

"Yup!jimin is right. Jhope shouts where we all got shocked. Namjoon pushed the door really hard. And you standing infront of the door." Jin oppa said.

We all laugh at our selves.

"But still you wont change the fact that you cheated on taehyung." Suga oppa said.

I stopped laughing and look at him." When did i cheat on him?." I answerd confused.

"Before you both  had divorce." Jhope oppa said.

"I've never and ever going to cheat on him." I replied.

And then the door crack open revealing taehyung carrying taewoon with BangPD-nim

"I heard youre finding a job Y/N." BangPD-nim asked.

I nodded."yes."

"I think I could hire you co'z i need A new Personal assistant for taehyung and Jimin." He replied I froze for a moment when i heard teahyung's name.

"So Who will you choose? I know that you and taehyung has already divorce." I remaind silent as he continue.

"And i think there will be no reason for you to refuse my offer." Bang-Pd Finished his sentence.

I nodded before answering." I'll choose Jimin."

"Then you'll start torrow." He said and excuse his self cause he has a ugrent meeting.

They are all playing with taewoon while im watching them. The door suddenly opened and it reveal a doctor.

"Ms. Lee, You are fine now and you may now go home. Wait here and i'll gave you your disschagre papares" He said and smiled.

"Thank you doc." I said thanking him. He just nodded and went out. Namjoon helped me standing up and i thank him for helping me.

"I heard you and teahyung had a divorce." Namjoon said.

I just nodded."but why didn't you tell me??." He said lowering his voice.

"I just dont want you all to worry." I simple said.

And then the day went on~

•••••••°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°••••
Guys im sorry if im not updating its beacuse im running out of ideas...