chapter 19

Taehyung's P.O.V

Im glad that (Y/n) already forgive me, I'll never waste the changce that you've given me (y/n) as i watch her still sleeping beside me.

I touch her face using the tip of my finger. From her eyes, eyelids, down to her nose to her lips, i use my thumb and slightly rub her rosy lips. I stare at her for a moment.

"How can you be so beautiful.." he thought.

I suddenly kiss her forehead as i wrapped my arms around her waist and hug her tighly.

"Hmm.." She groans. As she slowly opening her eyes. She put her both hands in her eyes and rubs it. I smile and chuckled co'z she's so cute.

"Hmm..Why are you chuckling?." she asked coriously.

I took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ears. I smiled before answering. "co'z my wife is so cute." I saw her blushed.

"Yah! Tae stop saying that it's corny." She then turns and face her back at me that makes me laugh.

I hugged her from behind. "I know that you're blushing no need to hide it (y/n)." I teased her.

"Stop teasing me, and im not blushing!." She replied.

"Come here let's eat our baby is waiting for us ti go home." I said as i kiss her head and stands.

"Oki go and take a bath first. I'll prepare breakfast."  She replied with a smile. I just nod as a response.

I walk towards the bathroom as i suddenly remembered something, a wide smile plastard on my face and turns my heel to face (Y/n).

"why??." She asked.

"Why dont ya join me? It'll be fun."I Smile widely.

Her eyes widen. "Yahh!you pervert!." She shouted.

I laugh. " No im not, and whats wrong? Even we're divorced we still have a kid and we did it last night~." I said teasingly.

"Yah! tae!!!."  She suddenly grabs the pillow and about to throw it on me when i hurriedly runs inside the bathroom.

(Y/n's) P.O.V

Taehyung is already inside the bathroom, Yet im still blushing gosh what's with him!. I shake my head and arrange the bed after that i walk near the closet and prepared some clothes for tae.

Gosh, i miss doing this as his wife. I suddenly frown when i realized that we're divorced. I let out a deep sigh and leaves the room.

I went straight to the kitchen And cook some food for our breakfast. While i was cooking i felt some arms being wrapped around my waist, i suddenly smile co'z i know that its tae.

He rest his chin on my shoulder and said. " Im hungry can i eat you instead?."

I suddenly smack his hands that is hugging my waist. " Stop it tae lets eat our baby is waiting."

He then chuckles and help me serve the food. We eat breakfast together and we went home.

———————————————————————————

Sorry for the lack of updates, I hope that chur all still reading this book. I'll do the best that i can to update for you guys. Kindly vote and support me. Ilove you all (○゚ε゚○)